Metal: A Headbanger's Journey

nitrovo

Anyone seen this yet?

I managed to watch the main part (disc 1)

goddamn it's awesome. such a good doco. coveres alot about metal, has some awesome interviews, esp the mayhem one hahah beer + interview = no good.

This is a must for any metal fans and even for people who dont like metal, its just so interesting and informative.

Researchers from Toronto, Canada and from Macquarie University in Australia studied children from families who were given daily chores and those who were not…"

"Children who performed household chores showed more compassion for their siblings and other family members than children who did not share in family responsibility. Even more interesting was the fact that not all chores are equal. The kids who did family-care chores like setting the table, feeding the cat or bringing in firewood, showed more concern for the welfare of others than children who had only self-care responsibilities, such as making their own bed and hanging up their own clothes"

:D

you did your chores boy ??

8O

.....hope to see that video on rental ....i like docu 's !!

bTW jET'S new release is rockin ....

jet_wideweb__470x348,0.jpg

The holiday song annoys me so much. new killers album is better methinks.

and i didnt do many chores as a kid.. sometimes i did for a few months, then i wouldnt lol.

haha havent quiet bought it yet :roll:

But i'll prob buy from amazon.com some time coz theres a few things i wanna order from there aswell.

Got mine last year when it was released, the hierarchial chart of all the metal origins and stuff is good. Interviews + footages here and there, not really a must own...but nice to own rather.

Local shops can't bring in due to it's rated content, actually there's nothing much in there that's really rated except the topic on the burning of churches in Norway if i remember.

BTW, theres my heavy metal bible, "The Complete Headbanging History Of Heavy Metal", its seriously a metal bible, covering every possible aspect of metal u can think of, really should go get it

saw it on youtube last year, must be disturbing for some people if they watch the docu. Anyway, anywhere can get in singapore, peninsula maybe?

Back