Marshall MG15 CDR

Yes, it is worth 150 although I don't really fancy its distortion. But what does it matter if you are using your own efxs?

Yeap, so if it's in good condition, then get it. :wink:
But never expect it to be completely mint, even if it is cosmetically. How mint can an amp be if it has been played on for a period of time?

sorry dudes but if i recall corrcetly the market price is 100 bucks for a second hand one on luther's. I bought a first hand one from davis at $199 two years ago.

Timex said:
sorry dudes but if i recall corrcetly the market price is 100 bucks for a second hand one on luther's. I bought a first hand one from davis at $199 two years ago.

It's still $199 now at Davis, to be exact.

Buying a second hand one for $150 isn't worth it unless you can be sure it's in good quality.. Might as well fork out an extra $50 for a new one.

i'd rather get a peavey insteal.. its much louder and the onboard distortion is better than marshall's, imo..

Heh.. anyway, I'm selling one of my Kustom 12A hybrid tube amps... for those who use pedals, this would be the amp for you. :p

Hey satrionic, PM me if you are interested in the Marshall Microstack... i might be selling it soon (if i can find the amp i want), cheep cheep :D

http://www.marshallamps.com/zakk/

check this out man.. if any of u guys still dunno.. its zakk the man playin on the marshall ministack.. awesome tone.. i dun think any of us can make the ministack sound like him.. its damn obvious to me the tone is all in his fingers man.. great stuff...

stars_jy said:
.. i dun think any of us can make the ministack sound like him.. its damn obvious to me the tone is all in his fingers man.. great stuff...

No. Tone is not all in the fingers. Gear contributes.

Back