M-Audio Gear Compatible for Protools !

retailers

Swee Lee... ? I ever ask for the price of Roland XV5050 module during Swee Lee last year's sale at Paya Lebar showroom, one guy quote me $1800 and a girl at the counter quote me $1300++, what is this?!!!
RIP indeed ? Probably Citymusic has the best customer service after the
big cleanup clearance sale few years back.

Re: retailers

The Actual sale price is S$ 1239 + GST....May be you might have looked non serious to them..when you asked the price.... :lol: :lol:

Re: retailers

joel68 said:
The Actual sale price is S$ 1239 + GST....May be you might have looked non serious to them..when you asked the price.... :lol: :lol:

S$1300 with GST I suppose...
I know the price is around S$1300 because it was what Bentley music KL offered after currency conversion since the last time when I was in KL.

Dear everyone,

I just wanted to drop a note here to say that we have ALWAYS, whenever possible, price our products lower than or the same in price compared to the street prices available in the U.S. despite having to ship it from the US to Singapore and pay 5% GST. The only time our products appear more expensive, which is rare and only in the past, is when the quantity discounts from manufacturer cannot be given to us because we order too small a quantity for our small market.
I have already decided some time ago to rather not carry these products instead.
The M-Audio Keystation 88es is SGD$450.00 and the Keystation Pro 88 is SGD$880.00. These prices are inclusive of GST. Check the internet and you can see that we are making LESS profit than the US dealers as they get their product by ground shipping which is much much lower in cost compared to flying it from the US to here.
If you really think I am greedy, please email me at simonpetertan@pacific.net.sg and let me know how you came to that conclusion. I am very interested to know.

Thanks
Simon
Sinamex

The M-Audio Keystation 88es is SGD$450.00...

$450 is a good price for a 88key controller !!!
when did the last 88key controller cost less than 500?

good to see retail mgr dropping by this forum to post,
hope to hear of better product launch from Sinamex !!!

It is not weighted though. Also, the keybed is probably similar to the 88Pro. Which means loud and noisy thumping noise + plastic feel to the keys. And no after-touch. It is still cheap for a 88 key - but I would still invest in something with better touch...

Back