LUNA SEA is coming to SINGAPORE!!!

deg

480441_483132978377509_501843663_n.jpg

Legendary Japanese band, LUNA SEA, is coming to Singapore in 2013 as part of "The End of The Dream" asia tour.

More official details will be announced come October 2012.

Singaporean "SLAVES" (LUNA SEA's official fans and fanclub as affectionately known as "SLAVE") have started a facebook fan page for all local and regional fans since the band rebooted their activities in 2010 after disbanding for a decade since 2000. The page has also been "endorsed" by LUNA SEA themselves!

Follow the rest of the Singaporean SLAVES on http://www.facebook.com/lunasea.singapore now to receive hot-from-the-oven news, videos, reviews and updates!

Official LUNA SEA website: http://lunasea.jp

X JAPAN - check
MAXIMUM THE HORMONE - check
THE GAZETTE - check
LOUDNESS -check
L'ARC EN CIEL - check

LUNA SEA's about to be added to my list whooohoooo i can die a happy man

I was almost bursting into tears when I heard the news from the facebook page!
Still can't believe it..

I missed out on L'arc En Ciel earlier this year and had to sit outside the stadium and listen to them.
Definitely not going to miss this one.

60644_494390530585087_1479019978_n.jpg

ALL LUNA SEA FANS ALERT! CHECKLIST FOR 10.10.2012

1) Grab a copy of STRAITS TIMES
2) Check LUNA SEA's OFFICIAL WEBSITE "www.lunasea.jp" at 11:00AM SINGAPORE TIME.

ARE YOU READY?

afdajkfldsajh.

ahaha i didn't know there is a luna sea thread here.

i was really desperate to score a good seat, so i gunned for both the street team/RIN presales, and the sistic pre-sales. now that I finally have both tickets in my hands i need to sell one of them off asap :(

the seat is cg9, please contact me @ starz300 ~at~ gmail --dot-- com. i need to get rid of it before 19 dec t_t

Hey there,

Anyone still hasn't got tickets? I'm selling a pair of tickets for the show.
Seating details will be at Section D, Row DH, Seats 5 & 6

Original price is at $336, letting go only at $320.

Drop me a PM if you're interested!

Everyone, I'm selling off my Luna Sea S$238 ticket. Plus administration fee S$3 - total is $241.
Anyone who's interested, please either sms to me at 96207929 or PM me. Thanks. ;-)

Back