LOUD & WILD 2007 L Cube Studio *Cancelled*

hey geralad lan here... frm band the smudge...
the meeting is on the 24th ryte? arnd wad time ? cus we have gig on tht day at gashaus.......

*clash* * kababoomm*

Ian: dun worry, we will have a brief mtg in the noon then.. apparently the other bands have not yet replied me :(

yup knew him, played on the same gig with him few times before. His band damn solid but long time did not see him already. say hi to him for me. Just say benny from rejected soul. Thanks.

ooooo my fingers are itching when u asked tat question!!! i think my band is interested....and my bandmate has added u up at msn.....we are Against The Stars btw....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hi neuro182,

Good Luck on your event! Hope everyting goes well.

By the way, I heard the maximum crowd capacity for this studio is 40-50 people right? And this is acutally a jamming studio?

What happen if there's 100 people who turned up and that all of them wanna watch all the bands?

i doubt there will be much left.. basically, im collecting $4 per ticket + i need to cater for drinks for the guests and also to book the studio for 3-4 hours.

if there is, it will be re-invested into the next event :) hope u guys can help me make this a success :) i might collaborate with visa to do a mega event (if possible) @ a more central location.

yuppies.. currently things are not finalized yet & also i dunnoe how far i can go with gig organization, so this is my 1st time :) pls try to support abit abit..

Back