LIGHTS OUT presents DOOMSDAY II ! feat. SAITAN , CARDIAC NECROPSY AND AOTS !

JaarVis.

Hails to all brothers and sisters of pure f*ckin METAL !

From the success of Doomsday , where the feedbacks were all 100% positive , i was adviced to do a Part II , and now , let me present DOOMSDAY II ! \m/
This time there'd be 10 bands playing . With a few talented new bands up and ending the gig with some serious brvtal ones. Its gonna be held on 27th June 2009 @ Gossip bar . Doors open at 1pm .

DoomsdayIILQcopy.jpg

DOOMSDAYIIPOSTER21.jpg

BELEDEC (myspace)
MELANCHOLY'S DOWNFALL - SINGAPORE'S FIRST DEPRESSIVE BLACK METAL BAND (myspace)
ZAGANOTH (myspace)
HEIDON (myspace)
STILLBORN (myspace)
ASILENT (myspace)
SANITY OBSCURE (myspace)
CARDIAC NECROPSY (myspace)
SAITAN (myspace)
ABSENCE OV THE SACRED (myspace)

TICKETS CAN BE GOTTEN FROM ME @ 91443884 . YOU CAN RESERVE YOUR TICKETS ANYTIME. OR YOU CAN MAKE YOUR WAY DOWN TO INOKII OR HELL'S LABYRINTH AFTER RESURRECTION TO GET YOUR TICKETS. TICKETS WILL ONLY BE OUT AFTER RESURRECTION THIS SATURDAY.

Its gonna be another kickass event with fullhouse crowd moshing and banging to every song. It's gonna be awesome !

I'd personally like to thank Mike Priest , Joshua of Sanity Obscure , Dillon , Jiesheng , Vinod and all the participating bands for the making of this gig. You guys hell rock. If i missed out anyone , don't think i've forgotten you. :)

Have a nice day you guys and see you guys at DOOMSDAY II !

thanks everyone . please spread the horns around . yeah . do come down to support all the bands including the uprising ones . and hopefully it'd be more kickass than doomsday ! :)

since i can't be there for resurrection. i must make it down for this!

CARDIAC, ABSENCE & SANITY. power max!

melancholy's downfall? i hope they play something form shining.

anws, cardiac, saitan, SO, AOTS and all the rest! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

closer to date, can organisers pls let us know the actual playing order? it IS a gig w 10 bands y'know and not everyone has the time to attend every single performance.........

this rules. i'll be there for sure(with wormrot stuff amongsts the distro)(*take advantage.) hahaha. just wondering is there actually any distros going on that day :confused:

Hey Fluxus , The gig lineup is stated above at the main post.

BELEDEC
MELANCHOLY'S DOWNFALL
ZAGANOTH
HEIDON
STILLBORN
ASILENT
SANITY OBSCURE
CARDIAC NECROPSY
SAITAN
ABSENCE OV THE SACRED

Doors open at 1. :)

And yea , ROT , there'd be a table to set up distro and you can put your merchs there.

Back