Lights out presents: Doomsday iv (22nd august)

JaarVis.

Doomsday IV.jpg

It was a dark and gloomy night. Grumpy Dumpty was sitting by a sacred tomb of the raider, hoping for a blasphemous miracle. Ah then kenna doomsday. Kk.

Greetings Satanic Angels of heavenly hell. It's been 6 bloody years since I lost my virginity, I mean, the first Doomsday commenced and 4 years since I got my virginity back, I mean, Doomsday III. The SAF and other major commitments got me into a coma but I found a need to be back into the game again. Presenting to you, DOOMSDAY IV. Just in case you don't know what IV stands for, it means "Indian Vagina". No la 4 la. bodoh.

It's during this show I will be releasing VIRIDICORN's EP titled "VOCIFERATION". It's a solo project which I started some time ago and apparently it progressed really well and I would love to take this opportunity to share it with everyone I've known and worked with and had the honor of doing shows with over the years. VIRIDICORN is a Black Metal project which focuses on the darker sides of reality and the various walks of life. It's heavily equipped with groovy riffs and rhythm. The EP is written and composed by yours truly and recorded and produced by Vinod Dass. I don't really wanna suck my own cock here but if you're free do check it out here and well hope you like them! www.facebook.com/Viridicorn

More importantly, I'm honored to announce a lineup which will give you both eargasm and orgasm at the same time for a good 5 hours and I'll record it to submit to Guinness books of World Records as well. kk lepak sua.

First up. Jeng jeng jeng!

22ND AUGUST
SATURDAY

WITCHSEEKER (Witchfucking WizardBeating Thrash Metal)
www.facebook.com/witchseekersg

OSHIEGO (Deepthroating Anusripping Death Metal)
www.facebook.com/oshiego

TRUTH BE KNOWN (CarlsbergHeinekenTiger Death Metal) beerbeerbeer
www.facebook.com/truthbeknownsg

VIRIDICORN (Barbie Doll Hitam Metal)
www.facebook.com/viridicorn

STILLBORN (Cocksucking Breastmilking Death Metal)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stillborn/219766824412

STENCH OF LUST (Taiwanese Grind/Crust/Metal)
www.facebook.com/stenchoflust

The show will take place at Aliwal Arts Centre @ 28 Aliwal Street on 22nd of August. If you don't know where it is, ask Siri. If you don't own an iPhone, your problem ah. Tickets will be priced taking into consideration Hari Raya + National Day = Hari Rational Day discount at an affordable rate of just SGD$15 and tickets are only sold at the door so it's easier for you guys.

PLEASE DO SPREAD LEGS, SPREAD LOVE, SPREAD THIS DISEASE AND PASS THE MESSAGE AROUND. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.

On a more serious note, Selamat Hari Raya to all my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters! Now you don't have a reason not to be there. Don't tell me work work all. Ask your boss call me. Show him the poster.

Thank you all for reading this piece of shit and I'll see you guys in the pit! \m/

An interview regarding the release. Do check it out.
- Jaarvis Ali S/O Mohamed Kassim

Latest posts

Back