Let's party after GCEs! =D

Which date can you make it for the outing?

• 25nov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26nov

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

candie

Okay people! Where do you guys wanna head to after O's? Let's party then! =D Suggestions, please?

But don't forgot to study hard! =)

Meeeh. I wanted to start this thread but you beat me to it. Fast fingered sheep you. LOL . Okay hmmm.... Lets set a date first? The last paper for nationals is 22 November I believe.

after Os? haha, first must check who ends Os last :D me, ive got my SS paper on the 17th, then comb. science mcq on 22, bleh, 5 days of nothing :? maybe we all go crash some kopitiam and order cup after cup of kopi?
*kopy-orlic 'ere*

Officially, O's end on 23rd Nov (for those taking art).. So yeah! Kopi, pizza, vodka, whatever, anyhow whack la! Let's do all! =D

Moo: I'm fast than you, I TOLD YOU SHEEPS WILL RULE THE EARTH! =D

<3333333333333

I WANTED TO START THIS THREAD TOO. oh well, we animals all think alike. moo meh tii.

but candie ur not a real sheep. ur man made-robot sheep. =(

eh we should hang out the whole day. like in the mornin meet up, eat breakfast, go jogging(LOL), eat lunch, crap, ride on COW, play music, buy food and drinks, find a venue, walk around singapore then settle somewhere for dinner and then PARTY. and someone bring their portable speakers to plug into everyone's mp3 players and we can PARTY. ahhaa

I am a sheep with fast hooves, you see. Robosheeps beat normal sheeps. =D Okay seriously, any destination?

My class used to book a function room at someone's condo and party there.........

Or we could just wander around aimlessly talking cock and finding random places to eat...

Dunno if we'll be able to get alcohol though, the only shops I know who sell them readily are mama shops, I swear they would sell beer to a 12 year old :lol:

I can party on the 18th! =D But yeah. Okay then! If we can't think of anywhere then let's just meet up anyway and cock our way through the day. Hey it rhymes. :lol:

eeewies... vodka? bleh... last christmas drank half a mug nearly fainted. fruitwine is sooooo much better :D

maybe we go buffet and eat eat eat until restaurant no more food? like, walk there, grab the whole tray of cakes or something XD

*shows yaya face* my paper ends on the 11th of nov.. cus.. i only got one paper! HAHA. oh well.. i havent really start studying yet. i'm so dead.

Back