Klipsch M40 Mode Noise Cancelling Headphones

niklaus0987

Dear all,

I am putting up my 4 months old Klipsch Mode for sale. I have been working abroad since Jan and have only used it sparingly for a month when I was in town. Purchased on impulse. It was going for $549 at the Dec' 2012 IT fair and usually retails for $599 at the stores. Am deciding to sell it now to someone who appreciates a good noise cancelling headphones.

"Fancy but tasteful design; warm sound signature; very solid build quality; plays music with noise-canceling disabled; comfortable." review by CNET ASIA

The headphones have been sitting in it's original leather pouch since i left town, with the batteries removed of course. Condition is 9/10. There is slight peeling of the paint near the cups from normal wear. The ear cup foams are in great shape. The head band is taut and makes a good fit around your head. There is still warranty on the product until Dec 2013(According to Klipsch, they will exchange the entire headphones should any defects be found). So no worries there.

I am willing to part with it for $420, or nearest offer. A quick google search and you will understand that what i am offering here is a quality product at a knock down pricetag. Please PM me your offers, or contact me at choo.kynicholas@gmail.com if you would like to know more, or request for pictures.

Thanks for reading.

Back