Japan Rock/Metal

yeaaa alot of Jrock fans here!! haha includin mi !! ermm anyone own hide's model guitar bfore ?? or hu own it nw ?? i wanna ask which shop ya all get frm ... pm mi asap

u should try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htUKM1pltlg

band names
Versailles

ah! u snapped it before me! Seeing that no one has mentioned, I was going to say Versailles..LOL, anyway I'll mention something new then:

-> Hizaki Grace Project: Dignity of Crest

because of Versailles i got deeper and found out about "Hizaki Grace Project". Solo project from Lead guitarist of Versailles. The album "Dignity of Crest" was way more awesome! He got ex-Moi Dix Mois vocalist Juka to sing. I already like Juka alot while he was in Moi Dix Mois, love his voice much more than the vocalist of Versailles. Though Hizaki reminds me very prominently of MANA (my favorite guitarist after hide), but thats how Hizaki caught my attention. Check this album out really! Very cool if you love Gothic/Symphonic Metal/Rock. What genre is this anyway..haha

--

X Japan and Luna Sea both are still number 1 in my heart. Reminds me of the days where me and my buddy blasted the whole neighborhood with his home theater system when Luna Sea was singing on Music Station on Singapore TV! Exactly 10 years ago..back then i wonder how many people knew it was Luna Sea when they appeared on our tv channel, while we were already madly in love and desperately want money to buy their concert VCDs

Anyway, these are the jrock bands that rocked my music player currently, good that all has been mentioned before:

Moi Dix Mois
Dir en Grey
D'espairRay
Asian Kung-fu Generation
Beat Crusaders
The Pillows

--

Keep J-Rocking !^!

Unsraw, sexmachineguns, hysteric blue, MM!!!!! But i love SMG the most!! SEXY DUDES!!! :twisted:

Listen to FACT!! and the song A Fact Of Life.. I fell in love with this song. It is very well balanced and the sounds, vocals and the layout are awesome. Thats my personal opinion give it a try and tell me what you thought!

Listen to FACT!! and the song A Fact Of Life.. I fell in love with this song. It is very well balanced and the sounds, vocals and the layout are awesome. Thats my personal opinion give it a try and tell me what you thought!

sounded like heavier version of asian kung-fu generation to me but still i like them LOL thx 4 the intro...hreres another intro for u diggers of jrock try out omnyouza

hello! new here :)
I'm hooked to Jrock just last year. And GazettE's Chizuru intro me to Jrock. Recently I heard Asian Kung-Fu Generation. Their songs are pretty cool!

Asian Kung Fu generation, Dir En Grey, Girugamesh, L'arc En ciel, ELLEGARDEN, Anna Tsuchiya, Phantasmagoria, High and mighty colour and lots lots more.

Anybody dress like Visual Kei here?
I'm halfway there lol.

I'm very very very much wanting to dress like. But honestly, I dun have the courage to do so. I'm trying to grow my hair longer, and at least cut a j-rock kind of hairstyle.

cool song. But i keep thinking they sound like english rock band, though they are suppose to be japanese-rock band. (pls correct me if i'm wrong.)

All time favourite: Luna Sea 'nuff said.

Current favourite: Versailles. Now this is what Visual Kei should sound like.

lolx.I started listening to j-rock few months back and i havent heard luna sea b4.later gonna try.Bands on my phone is :Alice Nine,Girugamesh,An Cafe and Gazette.Actually 80% of songs is Alice nine de.Looking forward to luna sea XD

try SexMachineGuns and Versailles.
D, Phantasmagoria and La'cryma Christi is good shit too
You just got to love LUNA SEA! Haha!

Last edited:
Back