Jack Neo's Press Conference

i think people who say that they will shun his films cos of his scandals are taking things a bit too far.

who says that films that a film-maker makes has to representative of the person's personal and private life?

Yeah, i do agree. Ppl are taking things to the extreme that they say they will avoid his movies.

I mean come on, all of us are humans, we do make mistakes here and there, but no point condemning every aspect of his life.

I feel that we just have to learn from his life and not make the same mistakes as him. And move on from here.

No point in condemning him further. He admitted to his mistakes and he's probably making restitution now. Like the old saying, live and let live.

firstly, jack neo's movies are nothing to shout about. not as if he is some local enigma or the golden boy of singapore's silver screen or anything. in other words, his movies are shit.

secondly, the timing of his 'model' (clubsnap amateur ahlian) making a dramatic appearance at his home is quite coincidental with the release of his new movie.

i would not be wrong to say that he or his movie would attract far less publicity if not for this scandal. we've seen such stunts time and time again in hollywood to good effect.

in essence jack neo is a big monk is a small temple, resorting to gimmicks to gain popularity. you must also admit that he is succeeding, so in fact we are the retards.

but not me lah, i don't watch local films. as it is i do not have enough time money and interest to watch hollywood blockbusters. please lah its not as if the dvds are flying off the shelf. the last local film i watched in a cinema was 'be with me' and i only watched it to see ezann lee and samantha something act as a hot lesbian couple. i also watched mee pok man cos JOE NG from THE PADRES was the star. RESPECT.

Just like somebody said who wrote the column on this saga in today's paper, he does not need to apologize to the public, if this is indeed something that he committed, he only needs to apologize to his wife. Why make a song and dance of it in public, frankly who really cares.

Men straying is so common nowdays, why still the big fuss. A big dumb move on the part of the first girl who made it public. At the end of this local made movie, Jack will still be with be with his family and the girl.....tsk....shame no enough.

Just like somebody said who wrote the column on this saga in today's paper, he does not need to apologize to the public, if this is indeed something that he committed, he only needs to apologize to his wife. Why make a song and dance of it in public, frankly who really cares.

Agreed man, he dosent owe us anything, he only owes his family an apology

Men straying is so common nowdays, why still the big fuss. A big dumb move on the part of the first girl who made it public. At the end of this local made movie, Jack will still be with be with his family and the girl.....tsk....shame no enough.

Jack will still be with his family.. True, but will his family still have the same opinion of him? I doubt so. His wife and children will surely look at him differently. If my dad did something similar, I would not respect him..

images

firstly, jack neo's movies are nothing to shout about. not as if he is some local enigma or the golden boy of singapore's silver screen or anything. in other words, his movies are shit.

secondly, the timing of his 'model' (clubsnap amateur ahlian) making a dramatic appearance at his home is quite coincidental with the release of his new movie.

i would not be wrong to say that he or his movie would attract far less publicity if not for this scandal. we've seen such stunts time and time again in hollywood to good effect.

in essence jack neo is a big monk is a small temple, resorting to gimmicks to gain popularity. you must also admit that he is succeeding, so in fact we are the retards.

but not me lah, i don't watch local films. as it is i do not have enough time money and interest to watch hollywood blockbusters. please lah its not as if the dvds are flying off the shelf. the last local film i watched in a cinema was 'be with me' and i only watched it to see ezann lee and samantha something act as a hot lesbian couple. i also watched mee pok man cos JOE NG from THE PADRES was the star. RESPECT.

found it both v sad and funny.
V sad for the wife, who i think fainted at the end, and i'm sure had no desire to face the media,

v funny for jack neo's friend, awesome gangsta and hair dye job.

anyway, how can a woman have sex with Jack Neo i don't understand?!?! When i see him i think of Liang Si Mei!

nvm if u don't know who that is.

Forgiving is the best medicine

I am very sure that by now Jack has already learned his lesson. If his wife can forgive him I don't see why others cannot. Those who criticize, please be careful, it may happen to you one day or maybe is already happening buy not caught yet. Honestly, I do not like Mitsubishi's immediate reaction. Maybe they are taking this as an excuse not to renew his contract. If this is not the case then I think Mitsubishi is childish.
By the way, can a company sack it's employee for having external affair?
Think about it....

Jack will still be with his family.. True, but will his family still have the same opinion of him? I doubt so. His wife and children will surely look at him differently. If my dad did something similar, I would not respect him..

Being a man, we are forever condemned to fight our primal urge to sow the wild oats.
Priest, monk, good looking, ugly, tall, short, rich, poor, we are all wired the same. Press the same button and the same light goes on, the only thing that distinguishes one from the other is the program that goes through our heads. Does that program have enough checks and balances (the if else thing) to present the consequences to us. I always think as a man, if we can get away without suffering the consequences; God's wrath, pain and humiliation to family members, all of us would gladly be Tiger Woods why just be Jack Neo. Sometimes the right program gets corrupted and we err. The absolute worst would be to use the CPU between the legs when faced with temptations, "sure die one".

Let's see..

Eric Khoo has three critically acclaimed feature films that have been screened at film festivals all over the world: Mee Pok Man (1995), 12 Storeys (1997), and Be with Me (2005).

Mee Pok Man won prizes in Singapore, Fukuoka and Pusan. 12 Storeys won him the Federation of International Film Critics (FIPRESCI) Award, the UOB Young Cinema Award at the 10th Singapore International Film Festival, and the Golden Maile Award for Best Picture at the 17th Hawaii International Films Festival. 12 Storeys was also the first Singapore film to be invited to take part in the Cannes Film Festival. Be with Me played as the opening film of the Directors' Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival.

In 2007, Eric received the highest arts honour, the Cultural Medallion from the National Arts Council and directed his 4th feature, My Magic with the Cultural Medallion grant. The film became the first Singaporean feature selected for main competition at Cannes 2008.

What does Jack Neo have ah, besides the Cultural Medallion (which he obviously received for being a propaganda vehicle for the gahmen)?

I know what Jack is famous for - 'original' plots and storylines (Stephen Chow copied him, he said once I think), recycled-till-you-wanna-barf actors, recycled-till-you-wanna-die lame slapstick and brainless stereotyping ie. Indian security guard uncle, Malay postman uncle or Malay mee rebus auntie, Chinese tattooed lao gangster etc.

Jack Neo films are so unbearably disgusting that once I found a VCD lying around the house, of the shameless rip-off of the popular Korean movie My Wife Is A Gangster, I played it out of pure boredom and I had to switch off the TV in less than 3 minutes after playing it.

Really couldn't tahan the really abysmal quality. I still shudder now as I remember that fateful day some of my brain cells did a harakiri after being forced to watch such shit.

And please hor. Do not compare Jack Neo to awesome Tiger Woods.

Tiger Woods actually bedded all those stunningly beautiful women, and he did it because he's really famous, have really lots of money, is one in a billion kind of talent and he's really awesome.

While Jack Neo - only one cockeyed freelance 'model' said she slept with him (her friends said she has always made it clear that she'll do anything for fame anyway). The second girl, Foyce, said Jack tried to make a move on her and she resisted. Third girl, a French aspiring actress, was propositioned indecently by Jack when she was just 16, and she told parents and they almost made a police report, after which Jack stopped the harassment immediately.

Don't ask me about the rest of the 11 women, whether they were indeed mistresses or women Jack tried to make a move on.

In other words, despite his fame (within Singapore's heartlands only, mind you), his power as a director and his Toyota Alphard - he failed to score with many women and he failed miserably.

So, comparing Jack Neo to Tiger Woods is like comparing a bedbug to a Siberian tiger.

:p:p:p

I am very sure that by now Jack has already learned his lesson. If his wife can forgive him I don't see why others cannot. Those who criticize, please be careful, it may happen to you one day or maybe is already happening buy not caught yet. Honestly, I do not like Mitsubishi's immediate reaction. Maybe they are taking this as an excuse not to renew his contract. If this is not the case then I think Mitsubishi is childish.
By the way, can a company sack it's employee for having external affair?
Think about it....

Sorry but that's a really bad analogy, I would say.

An employee can be a faceless man or woman working inside an office but Jack Neo was a face to a product. He was engaged to represent Mitsubishi and tell everybody that Mitsubishi makes good air conditioners.

Of course Mitsubishi doesn't want its reputation tarnished by the likes of a man with a wife and four young children committing adultery and chasing after skirts as young as 16.

:mad:

after 做人 and all this scandals, he can prolly write a follow up show to that, titled "cho simi lan"

Of the media frenzy it has been over the last few days over whole thing, i am amused by the following

1) They went to hotel in tiong bahru for piak piak

2) Jack's car very big, got tinted glass, curtain, cctv etc. Piak piak inside should be comfy

3) His sweet talking and methods of wooing those girls doesnt seem to change at all, over many years

4) Girl father is 58years old, jack is 50

5) Chen jian pin affair with his younger assistant is mild case, compared to his boss, in j team production. Its no wonder that jack, is his boss! Tau kay ah, sibey tan jiak, boh beh zhao!!

6) Girl thought its real love over the whole affair and reason for telling the world, cos jack dont want to watch movie and one day say love her, next day changed pattern faster than prata

7) girl is 23 years old, jack is 50 this year.

8) 2nd girl in the news whom jack made advances, is better looking than the first, in an ah lian way!

9) liang zhi qiang is liang zi qiang, aka 2 guns! One guns more then us in general, no wonder having more needs then us

10) Finally a hotter piece of news in the local chinese entertainment scene!

I watched Mee Pok Man to see an old friend Joe but mostly to see 'Bunny'.

As for mrNeo, some people are calling for support to rally around him..

they should've called for support when he was 'doing it' with them chicks, more people would gladly lend a tool.. I mean, a hand.

actually my point is not about whether he's a good director or not.

like i mentioned, a director's movie does not necessarily represent his way of life.

anyway, kinda hvae to respect what. 50 years old still doing girls who are 20. not bad.

Back