Is there any possibilities of new genre?

HAHAHA!! then it would be like "Auswitchz, the meaning of pain...." in a high toned voice

yeah man,vampirefreaks aren't fully an emo website...but there have been a recent uprise of them in there...I think they chose the wrong place la...

they should use friendster.no offence.

but most of them are goths or industrial fans,them emo kids have like their own cult,something like Fall Down Baby or My Biological Disaster(go figure who im making fun of).But so far from what ive been posting,ive nvr really came across many emotez........

But you know,the music thread in SOFT rocks way better than theirs.Way ahead,i swear to you.

Dimmu Borgir is more like Symphonic Black Metal,though i heard that the new record will be much toned down.One,its to allow Mustis to contribute more keyboard parts and that Hellhammer isnt to keen on the symphonies like the Death Cult Armageddon album.

Speaking of Industrial(hellyeah!),Rammstein's Vokerball is out and even though i was supposed to be transfixed with my Valentine's date,the both of us ended up being mesmerized by the video of Till and co.She's half German too,so we certainly had a nice time watching Rammstein on the HMV screens

Back