Is there any possibilities of new genre?

sLapshock

Is there a possibilities of a new genre evolving? Its like we got all kind of genre, from blues to rock to metal to techno to electronics..

what would we be hearing in 2020?

i think its already around...check out the song Puritania by Dimmu Borgir..i think it sounds electronically black enough... oh check out Numa(http://www.myspace.com/numa) on myspace...might find something interesting..its like brutal/melodic/alternative/rock..

Its good people are beginning to not just stick with 1 genre...I'm just waiting for under-ground pop.....haha, that'll be the day.....

OMG! The Rika tracks RAWKSS!!! It sounds really professional too! That's the (not so)new sounds of math-core! tried to get to your website but its down?

wooit....

the world is still young..... man havent find cure for aids and bird flu..... so a new genre wouldnt be all impossible....

sLapshock : i apologise for the ad. just thought it'll contribute to this thread.

phoenix : thank you , yeah it's down for now. cos i'm still struggling with day job + freelance job. do check out their split cd when its out. support local scene hehe.

have fun
10¢ worth.

Mo Far Kor = extremely heavily salted guitars coupled with a nice tangy vox

there will be bands called:
Soursin
My Sour Romance
Avenged Sourfold
Sourgarden
Sourness
Sour X

korn-tall-core will be all about braided rastafied B tuning chugga chugga jocks with neon spandex wearing 80's rock phallicore.

barn-tarts-core will be all about cross overs from the hip hop booty section with the suicide girls pierced tatoo-ed titless emo section

A few years back, my mates and I thought we formed the world's most unique band, Spooning With Satan. You can Google us. We did mainly originals like 'Kobe Tai Takes 5' and 'The Ballad of Sally Yoshino'. It was death-country. Think Dolly Parton meets Slayer but we didn't know that Dimebag Darell (God rest his metal soul...) had a side project which was that too.

In any case, we folded pretty soon.

However, what's the latest genre?

Aging Youth Records is going to release an album by this young band called 'Kumz Lanz' and from I've heard so far, the only definition what I can muster is 'core-ki-lan-core'.

Quite the power.

Back