Indonesian Jazz etnic "MAHAGENTA"....hear the soun

lucky

hi guys..We have like to introduce and promote my band group...We are the ones of Indonesian jazz band.Our genre is Jazz fusion of indonesian tradition names MAHAGENTA band..we offers abt indonesian etnic music ..we played with indonesian tradition instrument ( example talempong,kecapi,kendang,etc...) combine with other internationally folk (indian sitar) instrument but still easy listening with the pop taste..
MAHAGENTA already record the first indie album title BIRU NEGERI FANTASI...
others question abt mahagenta music please post this message...
We hope could play in Singapore Gigs..finally please apologize me abt our bad english word...and thanks for this forum

postcard.jpg
[/img]

for heard the mp3 sample please click this web
http://sakinanda.multiply.com/music/item/1>New Music

hey there!
WELCOME TO SOFT!!! :D

i cnt ask about gender can i?

oh wait..are there females in Mahagenta?

thanks bro...yes we had 2 lead female vocal and 1 male lead vocal....sometimes with indonesian traditional dancer...btw what ure eal name...

name is not of concern when u're in search of the other gender :p

ok was just kidding...

urmm PM me...i'll tell ya ;)

and hope to hear some of y'all work on open mic...i like indon rock music...Radja is KING!! and Slank,and one of the bands i forgot the name is...but yeah,they're great!

ok its ok...btw all of them had a diffrent character and i think they are high rating at now..each other had a big fans...abt mahagenta music already make a mp3 version for free sample...but still on process..i hope if we had finished then u can hear mahagenta sounds ok..

Re: Indonesian Jazz etnic "MAHAGENTA"

lucky said:
h
MAHAGENTA already record the first indie album title BIRU NEGERI FANTASI...

how to get your album in Singapore?

better if there MP3 to download :lol:

thanks for ure idea...the mp3 still process..can u show me how to make it download maybe the web that can be support our mp3 downloading..?? for free...thanks

you can try multiply.com or any other free upload.

Or you can create myspace account and upload your free streaming demo if you don't want people to distribute your MP3 freely.

thanks bro...http://sakinanda.multiply.com/music/item/1>New Music..thats for sample sounds of mahagenta...check it out...!!!!!

Back