In Finite Flight covers Keane

rara_loop

Hello soft! My band In Finite Flight just made our first vid. While do we normally record originals, we thought it'd be a gd idea to start off with something everone is more familiar with.

We're going to start our myspace site by the end of this week. Will update here once done!
Enjoy! Rate and comment if you will. I suppose thats how vids move up the youtube search thing. Thanks so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q3-wyHY28

You guys are tight and all, and I like the singer's voice. Great song to cover btw, Keane is awesome. Any originals?

we stoned cos we were waiting for the sound to fade off! haha. thanks for your kind words of encouragement yo.

yes we've got a few originals which we will be putting up on our myspace sn. look out!

nope nope! they're my bandmates! and friends of course.

as u can tell from the mics and amps that the sound is nt from the camera. we played into a system and then synced the audio track with the video track. still its 100% live!

glad that ya'll are lovin it! our myspace is kinda empty but u can check out one of our originals there. myspace.com/infiniteflight

we're gonna work even harder now to be even better! 300+ hits in 3 days is really encouraging! :) thanks everyone.

Thanks for sharing...

Generally nicely done, tho a little too fast for me. Also, the singer has a nice voice with good potential. She may want to just be a lil mindful of pitching issues at the higher notes. I wld personally have preferred a more legato approach to the ends of the phrases. Just stay on the phrase ending a lil longer, it'll sound less choppy, a lot more natural. :)

Overall a refreshing take on a great Keane song. Tks!

It's a great cover! Good work!

Fantastic covers on your myspace as well! i absolutely love the sound quality even though i'm just listening thru my laptop speakers! Would love to see you all live!

Good voice. But who taught/told you to sing sitting down@@@???

Stand up, your lungs need the space. And if you stood up and sang, you would actually hit the higher notes instead of being pitchy there. Your voice needs volume - with this song - STAND UP!

I'm not too keen on covers but the voice is decent and voices are hard to come by here. Keep it up.

RoRK

Ah, Eternal Loop, no wonder the vocals sounded familiar. Hmm I think you guys sound better now.

thanks daryl! "better" sounds great! very encouraging.

will try the standing thing. usually stand when recording esp when multi tracking. but since was doing live, sat down so that i could play and sing in comfort. but since it seemed to have affected my pitching maybe i should give standing a try then.

will post updates about our gigs (which are still currently few sadly) on our myspace. watch out!

happy cny all!

Back