I'm Edmund Lee! :D How about you?

edmltw

Hi there!

I'm Edmund, I'm 26 this year, and I have plans to survive as a full-time musician in Singapore :twisted:

Here's what I'm doing right now:

I teach guitar at a local music school, and also recently giving out private lessons at home and at a rented office room. I also enrolled as a music trainer in MOE schools to help out kids with music theory and technology.

All in all, I enjoy composing my own originals and performing them at open mic events in Singapore! I'm a solo performer with my lovely guitar with a slight hint on groovy musicality!

I am currently working on a EP (mini-album) production right now, and I'm selling Pre-orders both online and offline to pay the production team and facilities. It will be awesome if you could help support me! :D HEHE (over at edzmusic.com)

That basically sums up my life right now!

My personal thoughts for those who seeks to be a full time musician in Singapore, choose a niche that you wouldn't mind earning money from, and develop your dream aspect without fear of lack of income. And also, never give up, never stop trying, never pause a single day in your life till you make it. How do you know whether you made it? It's when your friends start calling you, "Eh, musician, how's life?" ;)

have a blast doing music in Singapore!
Cheers, Ed

Back