hi ppl female drummer here!

good to see drummers into japanese music... and a female one too! welcome to soft =)

hello i am a 16 yrs old female drummer, been playing about 4yrs. my favourite drummer is yoshiki :)

HOLY SHIT FINALLY A GIRL DRUMMER INTO X!

welcome to soft, X japan's my favorite band and ive watched your yoshiki play live from 10 meters away woooohooo

dandy: haha no thanks! i am not in hardcore metal!

vidak:thanks! you listen to jrock vk too?

ladyintears: haha yoshiki is not mine :) btw what you mean you watch him live 10 meters away? you mean you actually watch his live concert?

Heh im a big ass x japan fan.

yup i went to watch them awhile back, went there super early to be in the front row, ahhh the memories.

ps: lady in tears is one of the first songs yoshiki wrote, and it sucks so bad

wow! i envy you! coz i never watch their live concert before!!

hmm i juz listen to lady in tears in youtube and i found it not bad, probably you find it sucks is because of the sound quality?lol

i guess im lucky to watch them live, but hide and taiji are gone.. so.. oh well
i mean look at his compositions, the next songs he wrote were kurenai and X, those were much more complex then lady in tears, so i guess the comparison is there.

yea I spend most of my free time listening to jrock! they are generally much more pleasant to my ears than western rock =p

ladyintears: yea you are right they are both gone..hyde.....
i get what you mean now, haha.

Vidak: haha i see, to me, the western rock and jrock are both pleasant to me :D

hyde's still here, in l'arc en ciel! hahaha

388140_2493849430482_1380202666_32459030_998717222_n.jpg

hopefully you'll have the chance to catch them in tokyo dome too!

aw..that's the different hyde! but it is okay!
btw thanks for the sharing! Is that you standing in the middle?

awesome!

yoshiki is a musical genius! he even composed for the for theme song golden globes last year, if i'm not wrong. so do you try to play speed metal like x-japan or their ballads?

just some advice, you should practice with a single pedal before going to double pedal.

I need a Drummer who is willing to commit to Music and hopes to make it big with Original songs. The genres of this Band will be Rock, Pop Rock, Melodic Rock, Acoustic and Unique.

Influences are Circa Survive, Saosin, Tides Of Man, Muse and Mew.

As a Drummer, you must always be able to be in tempo and technical. You must also be able to play fast such as DnB and be in sync with everyone.

If you're interested or have any questions, do not hesitate to drop me a message/WhatsApp me at +65 8180-4557 or message me at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stanleyconado.

lol, I never expect that there is so many people visiting my thread.

charlieboyy: Hey! yup He is talented, he has an orchestra, he can play guitar, piano drum,etc.
To answer your question, yea I only play X Japan rock ballad eg endless rain and not speed metal. I am currently practicing double bass, but my left foot a bit weak and can't coordinate well. My current max speed is 130bpm only and is not consistent. Yes i agree with you that you must first start off with single pedal first before going to double pedal. I think my single pedal is good enough, as I sort of can play double pedal with a single foot, you know, like those shaking leg, but is consistent and can control lol.

To the others: Hi, thanks for inviting me for a try out in your various bands, but currently i am quite busy as I am going overseas soon for my school program. I don't mind trying out with you guys when I am back to Singapore again, but just to inform you guys, I am not very professional even though i have jam before. I don't why, but sometimes i tend to hold back or not unleashing my full potential as much as i practice at home, probably because i am shy or nervous of playing it wrongly. So yup, don't expect a very high expectations when you jam with me. Tyvm :)

Last edited:
maybe a tip for training your double pedal, practice R L R L on both hands and feet and slowly increase the tempo. remember to continue practice with single pedal too, but since you listen to alot of yoshiki's stuff, his double pedal flems can be quite addictive to play HAHA!

you can follow me on twitter (if you have) with the same name if need any tips ;) all the best!

Back