Hardcore Metal bands

Dime

well anyone got some great bands to suggest?

no obvious stuff like trivium or anything like that.

if there is a thread that is similar please pardon me.

im hoping my expand metal music from what i know now.

thanks in advance.

well take your time! these are more of what i'm listening to nowadays...

HARDCORE:
Parkway Drive, Bleeding Through, The Human Abstract, Darkest Hour, I Killed The Prom Queen, Daylight Curse, For The Fallen Dreams

METAL:
As Blood Runs Black, Soilwork, Dark Tranquility, Born Of Osiris, Ted Maul, Winds Of Plague, Benighted, Bring Me The Horizon, Mendeed, Darkane, Sikth, Still Remains, The Faceless

still got alot but just some here first.. :)

yeah bro you still remains fan?high 5 man.me too.i love them but more into of love and lunacy.

lol... i just posted a thread on that band man... cheers

Still Remains! ahhh.. love and lunacy, their best album to me still. Their new album is still good though, very nice to listen to, yet doesn't have that sell-out branded on them. :)

i believe they can never be sellouts.pretty impressive for their age of younger than 21.

Hardcore and metal ah? Job for a cowboy, as blood runs black, converge. But i dont like all, just naming some

I better avoid this subject or i will terrorize here. Many errors in what metal really is... The bands listed should rather be known as METALCORE.

Yes, and what is your point? There is no talk about how metal should sound like here. This thread is obviously about metalcore.

Just to add, being also a fairly occasional death metal listener, I find that some have the common mistake to associate metal with ONLY death and black metal.

Back