Guitar Theft at Guitar Connection on 28 Sept

Kaye

Not too sure if this has already been posted.

Grrrrr! Help spread the message and catch this bugger!

Thanks for the look out guys. I would appreciate if anyone has leads on this guy. Apparently he stole a pedal from Sound Alchemy.

Based on his actions, I'm very sure he had this all planned. He obviously knew the layout of the shop pretty well. This is definitely not his first attempt at theft considering how calm he was.

aiseh. balls, lots of it. but i do not condone or endorse his actions whatsoever. save his pic on our phones, see him only whack

!@#@#%$^ Gheezzz !! can't believe that damn theft could get away easily like that from Kev's store. What guitar was stolen anyway? looks like a Gretsch ?

I'm so going to post this on Hardwarezone!! Hope someone will figure out who he is! And I have already posted on STOMP! Grrrr makes my blood boil.

Oh yeaah he stole 1999 Gretsch 6128T Duo Jet Black (according to the video description)

yup he stole a Gretsch Duo Jet. Expensive taste indeed.

what he didn't realise is that the store was loaded with expensive CCTV cameras. what a shame.

we have only 1 lead at the moment but nothing is solid yet. I'm really glad that there are so many people willing to give a helping hand. awesome stuff.

This guy champion. He's so sneaky. The video quite funny haha.

But sorry to see that something like that happened at guitar connection. I really like that shop, very helpful staff. Hope you guys find him and get back the stolen item.

I'll help share the video around.

I remembered another shop in that building that had a guitar stolen. Wonder if the thief has been caught.

Hey Kaye bro, I've helped you post on HWZ EDMW forums. There's a lot of vigilante justice going on in there, and there's a higher chance that someone will know something.

Spammed this on my band's FB page, and shared it with all the musicians I know.

Catch this fugger!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Kaye bro, I've helped you post on HWZ EDMW forums. There's a lot of vigilante justice going on in there, and there's a higher chance that someone will know something.

Spammed this on my band's FB page, and shared it with all the musicians I know.

Catch this fugger!

Where's anyone by the way ? there isn't any shop assistance on duty at that time?

Both Kelvin and Wayne were at the repair shop. Even so, they'd know who enters and leave the shop.

This guy is smart cos people walk in and out of the guitar shop with guitar bags all the time so we usually don't take notice. His bag was empty at first but he slung it like there was something inside. In that sense, I guess it was hard to tell.

@Nichholasim

Funny in a sense cos he has no idea what CCTV cameras are. However, the timing was almost perfect won't you agree? Right after my friend stopped to try another guitar from the shelf (he was the guy sitting at the door at the start of the video), the thief conveniently slips away.

Btw guys, an Ibanez Gio was stolen from Music Theme just a few days before. Different guy of course. Just be more careful with your items. low crime doesn't mean no crime.

Hey alvyn, I replied to the thread you posted on HWZ. But seems like the issue is going to be settled, yes? Thanks for sharing. I did try to post on HWZ as well, but my thread got buried in seconds.

relinquish69: Thanks for the rep points. Glad to have helped! :)

Wow, daring siah. And he knows his product too. Anyway, Changi prison awaits him if he's caught (unless he's under our government protection program, like being a VIP's son or foreign "talent" on NUS scholarship or something).

Back