guerrilla gigs

a general discussion on guerrilla gigs. i've been toying with the idea of organizing guerrilla gigs, for starters something small, could be held anywhere from a public park to my house. doesn't have to involve many people, 20 people could be a good start. no amplifiers, no mics, just lots and lots of drinks and an intimate set where any member of audience can play if they want to. opinions on how it can materialize into something good?

No amps no mics? Doesn't make sense. Although with the right drinks anything makes sense

if it ever reaches a larger scale then of course amps and mics would be necessary, but 20 people in a bedroom, why would amps and mics be necessary? same concept as when you whip out your guitar and sing for people during house parties, except that this time its strangers

nah mate if you're going to do a guerilla gig you've gotta go all out you need amps mics set it up outside an mrt somewhere to piss off as many people as possible lol

Ok this sounds fun.

Lets do something daring. Go down orchard rd, bring some acoustic guitar and electric guitar and bass with small mini amps and a cajon.

And start jamming in front of takashimaya on a sat afternoon. :) sounds fun? Its call ART!

IM IN!

Ok this sounds fun.

Lets do something daring. Go down orchard rd, bring some acoustic guitar and electric guitar and bass with small mini amps and a cajon.

And start jamming in front of takashimaya on a sat afternoon. :) sounds fun? Its call ART!

IM IN!

eh if something like that is gonna be held count me in leh. haha, sounds fun

you could do it that way too i guess but got to be honest i was thinking of something a little less brash than imposing music on people who do not want to listen, hence a venue which isn't in the middle of heavy human traffic, but if a band is good they could do 'take away shows' just like vincent moons concept, and play on the streets like man man.

Back