Gear Photos 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
@channie

thanks for the heads up
whats the damage ?
:D

@ricfreak you take the black i take the white. settle?
haha

If i didn't remember wrongly it was $1300. ok steady u all go buy buy already we make a km7 party.

update : davis is only left with the black km7 now

Here's mine. I'm currently studying in Melbourne, so this is the setup here for now :)

Excuse the filters. It was meant for Instagram.

Just a simple...

Gibson Classic Custom into my board into a Vox AC15C1

Yes the duck is a nail clipper.

SoundcloudCover1_zpsbfdadc2e.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine. I'm currently studying in Melbourne, so this is the setup here for now :)

Just a simple...

thats a nice simple and effective setup :)

How did you find this piece bro? Can give some review on it?

Sure bud, do tell me if you want to know more about it.

Its neck is thinner than the current ibanez prestige 7s ( rg 1527, universe777 ) neck i tried , infact it has a similar vibe and feel compared to Larva's Mayones Regius 7. ( hi larva :p )

Its a really bright guitar with lots of attack, the hip shot bridge and locking tuners are superb. The stainless steel frets are well filed and fitted. The only downside about this guitar is all the small blemishes on the finish. ( No worries, they don't affect playability at all )

I have three 7 string guitars at the moment, i would rate them in this manner now. ( universe totally getting owned, it needs some bareknuckle treatment)

#1 km7( nazgul + sentient)
#2 ibanez arz307 (warpig + painkiller)
#3 ibanez universe777 pbk ( crunch lab + liquid fire )

In summary,
I can't think of any brand new 7string guitar worth $1300 sgd that can out perform this guitar, infact i think its impossible at the moment. In short, this guitar is clear, fast, aggressive, stay away from it if you are the type that wants the fat, slow, long sustain kinda tone.

Last edited:

Just a simple...

I like that duck!! Good idea. LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay! I'll play. Got a strat this week...

About good enough. Any guesses? :D

Pretty sharp. It's a Fender CS. Got it a week ago. 2012 Fender Custom Deluxe strat with Abby handwound pickups. She has retired since 2013 so it's kinda collectible now I suppose. I love the way it sounds and plays. A believer in the Fender CS now, just got another Fender CS this week at the road show held by Swee Lee.

Fender CS or Select? If, its a select, why no channel binding?

Took me a long time to get this board to this stage. I think I am set for pedal-wise for a very very very long time.

Apologies for the crappy pic though.

Pedalboard_2014.jpg

heres a new acquisition for 2014.
mh5cna.jpg

added the a hotrails pick up from 2001.. The sound is superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back