Elixir Strings?

Vip3rFyre

Hi guys, wondering if any of you could point me to shops selling the full range of Elixir Strings? Nano/Poly Electric and Acoustic? I want to get them in a bunch.

Thanks in advance.

Sinamex also carries Elixirs but you'll get better prices with Brendon. Furthermore, he'll send them to you through the mail so it's a lot more convenient for you, too.

For electric, you might also want to try the Everly strings Brendon also brings in. They're uncoated, but they last quite long and they still have the best feel I've tried to date. Really nice strings. I didn't regret spending $11 on them (not to mention getting a V-pick at a very much discounted price at the same time).

Music Theme have them.

If you want the acoustic strings, Maestro sells them. That's about all I know. They play great. But do give the Ernie Ball Acoustic Strings a try, I feel they're much better than the Elixir strings. Elixir is great too but they don't last as long on mine.

Alright thanks for the response guys. Cause I live in Brunei and I was just wondering if I could get some sent over here. We don't a range of string choices here. Just ernie balls which go for 13 bucks. T.T

Thanks again.!

Sinamex also carries Elixirs but you'll get better prices with Brendon. Furthermore, he'll send them to you through the mail so it's a lot more convenient for you, too.

For electric, you might also want to try the Everly strings Brendon also brings in. They're uncoated, but they last quite long and they still have the best feel I've tried to date. Really nice strings. I didn't regret spending $11 on them (not to mention getting a V-pick at a very much discounted price at the same time).

Lol. Ive been playing for 7 years now and I do think that I need to give coated a shot. I can kill plain strings in like a week if I don't wipe them after play. =.=
Some acid fingers I have.

Back