Do Bassists get the girls?n worst things said by non-bassist

I wouldn't say people starting to play bass nowadays, but guess lots of ppl wanna play the lead guitar or sing because they want the attention. To me everyone is important in the band, one missing and it sounds incomplete, but about Bassist getting all the girls, I personally don't really think so, I always think its the lead guitarist that gets the girls XD

can't help but feel sorry for poor ahkiat.. all he wanted was to create a talking subject in the forums among us bassists.

no other intentions or what not, and i'm pretty sure he plays bass for the music as most of us do. :D

but he gets flamed quite a handful. guess not all people see the humour in his posts. oh wells :cool: i feel you though

anw, i've been lucky enough not to hear anything mean about bass/bass players from my friends or the people i'd played with before. haha. all of them treat me with great importance.

though there are various jokes about bassists out there, i just get a good laugh out of them. LoL. some of them really are kinda true.

as for girls.. those that i know seem to appreciate the bass and drums more than anything else in a band. but i'm sure it doesn't apply to all girls anw. :p

can't help but feel sorry for poor ahkiat.. all he wanted was to create a talking subject in the forums among us bassists.

no other intentions or what not, and i'm pretty sure he plays bass for the music as most of us do. :D

but he gets flamed quite a handful. guess not all people see the humour in his posts. oh wells :cool: i feel you though

anw, i've been lucky enough not to hear anything mean about bass/bass players from my friends or the people i'd played with before. haha. all of them treat me with great importance.

though there are various jokes about bassists out there, i just get a good laugh out of them. LoL. some of them really are kinda true.

as for girls.. those that i know seem to appreciate the bass and drums more than anything else in a band. but i'm sure it doesn't apply to all girls anw. :p

We have no sense of humor! HA, can't believe that after so long, people are still trying to give me "advice" on how to get girls. Sheesh.

553px-Lol_que.jpg

As a girl, i honestly think bassists do get all the chicks! Thr's just something about bassists that the girls seem to be attracted to. LOL!

Back