Countdown 2007 @ Boon Lay!

extremers

2007 is right around the corner and what better way to welcome the New Year than to get together and be part of the action? Countdown to the new year together with celebrities such as Felicia Chin, Bryan Wong, Le Yao, Kym Ng and Taufik Batisah!

BoonLayPoster.jpg

Now, how about bringing the mercury level a few notches higher with street dance crew Dash Fusion X, which will be sure to leave you high while the night’s still young!

If that’s not enough for you, unleash the rocker in you and scream along to head-banging tunes by local rock bands April Tears, Cigarette Sex, Maskerado and Oligarchy!

Do come down and have a headbanging time! Its free too!

For more details, info and how to get there, visit http://www.countdownatboonlay.net/

aites, here's the time slots for local performing bands (main stage);

APRIL TEARS - 7.40pm
MASKERADO - 9.00pm
OLIGARCHY - 10.00pm
LGF - 10.30pm
CIGARETTE SEX - 12.20am

danial said:
1830-0030 hours stated at poster dude :D

I meant to ask --> the time-slot for OLIGARCHY, I know the whole show's hours.. Takkan lah Oligarch nak perform 5 jam setengah terus on stage.... gajah pun mati wo....

Lizardeouss said:
danial said:
1830-0030 hours stated at poster dude :D

I meant to ask --> the time-slot for OLIGARCHY, I know the whole show's hours.. Takkan lah Oligarch nak perform 5 jam setengah terus on stage.... gajah pun mati wo....

*laughs* we'll be dead if that ever happens! anyways our slot's at 10.00pm do come down if you're free!

(extremers *laughs* we'll be dead if that ever happens! anyways our slot's at 10.00pm do come down if you're free!)
|
|
v
sigh... time clash beb. Me at Yew Tee with Eleventh Hour (ex-Desert Rose + ex-Big Road Jamm), slot at 2300hrs. If only your slot's a little earlier.. :(

Lizardeouss said:
(extremers *laughs* we'll be dead if that ever happens! anyways our slot's at 10.00pm do come down if you're free!)
|
|
v
sigh... time clash beb. Me at Yew Tee with Eleventh Hour (ex-Desert Rose + ex-Big Road Jamm), slot at 2300hrs. If only your slot's a little earlier.. :(

*laughs* well i guess some other time?

Anyone knows what are the other countdowns happening?

I know there's one at the esplanade and one at vivo..

reckless-sham said:
this party surely will ahve alot of 'normal' ppl. lol
hw to mosh n stuff??? haha

just find a quiet corner,gather all ur frens,make some noise,then MOSH!!! :lol: :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

nazdrummer said:
reckless-sham said:
this party surely will ahve alot of 'normal' ppl. lol
hw to mosh n stuff??? haha

just find a quiet corner,gather all ur frens,make some noise,then MOSH!!! :lol: :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i'll suggest you'd go all the way to the front and mosh! *laughs*

Back