Cort guitars - where to find them?

synapse

hi guys,

besides sweelee, where else has cort electric guitars? Did a search but didn't get much results .. appreciate your help thanks

I bought a Cort guitar and bass from sweelee before, but sold both of them. I guess u should just get it from them, cos not sure of other places selling the Cort. maybe if u can't find wat u want, try place an order.

just curious, why the preference for Cort? is there a particular model you are looking at?

actually...you should just get the cort from sweelee...cos if anything happens to your cort,they are the main distributor..u still gotta go back to them..so why not just get the warrenty from them..amke life easier.. :) i own a Cort G254 myself..it is a brand that is not recognized...but it is a really good guitar...much better than some ibanez models at it's price range..go ahead with cort...they provide good finishes and sound quality

after all cort and ibanez are made out of the same factory? not too sure, also heard that better ones are made in cort factory. Didnt know sweelee is the selling cort

tell u a secret.....swee lee do have Cort guitar....from accoustic like Earth series and electric like X series

you've got it wrong...many people think that cort and ibanez are linked in a way..they are not linked in any way...i've checked with swee lee and they have told me that cort has no link with ibanez at all..cort guitars are really good and durable with good worksmanship..

headwan said:
tell u a secret.....swee lee do have Cort guitar....from accoustic like Earth series and electric like X series

synapse already said "besides sweelee, where else has cort?"

heard a lot of positive reviews, so wanted to check it out.. only saw the m200 and m600 (for the m series) at sweelee.. would like to take a look at the m520..

Just read the thread.. something that I also found out some years back,.. Samick Factory in China made some Epiphone (China) too.

My friend bought an SG from Swee Lee once and to both the sale guy and his surprise, the 'apparent' Epiphone Box contain an 'SG' that looked abit like ESP LTD's design and with the headstock printed 'SAMICK'!!!!! My friend thought it was hell cool to have such 'prototype' that he insist to take that instead when they offered to change another for him!
Till today, he still refuse to sell that weird breed...

that reminds me of those ultra-collectible postage stamps that have printing errors on them

not sure if it would raise the value of a samick/epiphone though... :?

Back