Cobus!

yea his good man. hehehehehhee. wish singapore drummers got that kinda looks and style... oh no im gonna get flamed. HAHAHA.
My preference:)

holy duck I love his style and when he plays a cover song, he plays it with such emotion that I find it awesome. He's a creative at least to me,:D
He covers diary of jane with such ease,awesome blossom.

Hahaha yea Evident don't feel that you have offended anyone I'm sure you didnt. And dun feel discouraged, I feel that contructive criticisms give birth to healthy discussions!

That said, I really applaude Cobus effort in making himself heard (seen). He's technically proficient in executing certain licks well, however some others not as clean, but it will come more fluid with practice. But I admire him for his efforts in making every of his videos nicely done. There're alot of sickass drummers out there in youtube but none of them does the videos half as nice as he does.

Its quite OOT but I just wanted to point that out, hahah.

PS. Retardedrummer you will be surprised that there are such drummers in Singapore, probably just not as handsome, hahah. :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHHA.
number one. handsome PLUS good with STYLE and SOUL. not so easy fill my criteria hor. hahhahahaha.
But yea la so so. better ones ive seen i guess. haha. (if i rmb his face correctly)

hmm yeah he's got the techniques but i think sometimes for certain songs his drumming don't really fit into the song... like a bit overplayed and yeah, like that waiter bell sound after the first chorus of his "afterlife" cover. but other than that he's good!

I think Cobus overplays quite a bit, but somehow he does not disrupt the song or anything. In fact, I find his playing really damn tight. I think his versatility is a plus point there, since he can play from Michael Jackson to Breaking Benjamin. I've been following his videos too. :cool:

But personally I find his snare drum sound gets buried in the mix too easily... Just my opinion.

although i dont really know you, Hows your O'levels coming along? when does your last paper end btw? :)

p.s im not a stalker k! i just need to know when lynette finishes her O's and she normally takes ages to reply her msgs haha! and i know i seem to be going out of topic with this thead aiming at Cobus as the Protagonist :D

haha yea i dun know u. who are u? ex tkgian? haha. she finishes on friday at 10am i think. O levels have been fine i guess:) tmr last day of MCQ and im done. yea its abt COBUS. now thread should be LYNETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah.

hahah! nah im a guy.. so i cant possibly be a tkgian and no, not a tkssian as well :D ah i see your O levels are coming to an end soon! all the best then :)

Back