Best studio for Hard Rock

Hi Guys/ Gals

Any idea on where to find decent jamming studio in SG that has good vocals console and speakers, great drums and fantastic amplifier for both guitar and the bass?

Was at Wee Lee last Friday (19.07.13), playing with my uncle with our rendition of Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin, when we were stopped by the lady boss and was asked to speak to her husband on the phone as she said the vocals is a screamo. Well, Wee Lee is trying to protect their equipments and we decided to stop going there.

Any studios worth checking out?

I can only think of two studios:
A) LiveAmp at Chinatown Plaza, basement 1. The centre room.
B) Epic at Kallang, the big room.

So hopefully, u can share with me any studios worth checking out to keep me sane in this insane world.

Cheers.

Mucha Gracias.

i was wondering how would vocals actually affect the mic ? If it's a studio, then it's suppose to accept all kind of music.

Anyway, you can try x-jamming studio at Chinese garden. They have got decent equipments there and the boss is friendly as well.

Cheers ! :

Actually the vocalist has its own microphone. The owner is afraid the speaker might get burst actually.

On x-jamming, I dont rate that studio favourably pal, maybe used to be good before but now rhe standard dropped. Anyway, there is a changed of ownership there. Might returned to have a jam session there. Thanks buddy.

Yeah the x-jamming studio is currently still under renovation,but it's still operating. And may i know when was the last time you visited them? Cause their equipments got some upgrade on early this year if i'm not wrong. i'm not a fan of x-jamming in the past, but after the renovation, everything sounds better.

**From what i've heard from the new owner, the equipments will get upgraded again**

Cheers ! :D

Back