Drummer wanted for casual rock band

We are currently a 4 piece with 2 guitars, bass and drums, no vocals yet, however our drummer is sadly leaving Singapore at the end of this year, so we are looking for a replacement.
We play every Sunday morning for about 3 hours at Tonehouse Studios at Selegie Road..... great studio.
We play a mix of AC/DC, Beatles (the rockier late 60s numbers), Cream, Thin Lizzy, Smashing Pumpkins, Porcupine Tree, Oasis, Black Sabbath, Rage Against The Machine, The Cult, plus rocked up versions of Superstition (Stevie Wonder) and Bowie/Motörhead version of Heroes.....just to give a feel of what we are playing right now.
The bass player and myself (guitarist) separately love Rush, so just the 2 of us play a few Rush covers. Be great if our new drummer has similar tastes.......
We are all expats, in our early to mid 50s.
You can contact me, Nigel on WhatsApp on 91192046 if you want to follow up?
Cheers

Hi Nigel, I’m Yuji from Japan. I’m in my late thirties and have played the drums in my teenage years. After two decades in which I played only here and there, I now want to have fun again so started playing recently. I’m mostly into 1990’s and 2000’s
Rock so some of the bands you mentioned caught my eyes.

Smashing Pumpkins, Oasis, Rage Against The Machine

If you are still looking for a drummer, let me WhatsApp you tomorrow. Cheers.

Thanks Yuji,
This ad is about 2 months old now, we actually found a drummer 6 weeks ago and she’s fit in very well to our group.
Thanks for making contact anyway.
Cheers
Nigel

Hi Nigel, I’m Yuji from Japan. I’m in my late thirties and have played the drums in my teenage years. After two decades in which I played only here and there, I now want to have fun again so started playing recently. I’m mostly into 1990’s and 2000’s
Rock so some of the bands you mentioned caught my eyes.

Smashing Pumpkins, Oasis, Rage Against The Machine

If you are still looking for a drummer, let me WhatsApp you tomorrow. Cheers.

Back