Beck mv... kewl...

Why is it anime again, loads of tracks are attached to anime. Not that I don't like anime.

BECK is a good anime! haha.. anime bout rockers hehe.. lol mv for slip out lol.. cool man, i wish they will extend the anime

teraslasch said:
BECK is a good anime! haha.. anime bout rockers hehe.. lol mv for slip out lol.. cool man, i wish they will extend the anime
The manga continue from the Anime, show them tour at USA ,go visit jimi hendrix grave, koyuki found a Gibson SG and so on......

lol.. beck must watch one then nice.. no music where got nice one hahahaha... hope they make the anime faster =p..

for you guys interested in this series , can buy the whole set of 26 episodes , online from EBAY for around 28 USD ... about 45 bucks SGD ...

you all check out at youtube.com also the original beat crusaders MTV ... like the MTV for moon on water, hit in USA..

BECK is a MUST WatCH.

from the info i read bout it from jap online sites.
they ain't goin to have a season 2.. sad.
it takes too much effort doin their anime.

lol

anyone wants to trade it ?

i'm looking for Bass Day's vidz (us version not local one) from 98 to now.

for the full epi and the sound tracks in a dvd.

i worse... i am in ntu hostel and the connection here is very bad... been d/ling since september.. hahah.... the seeds just too la...

ah, I remember months back there was a big Rave over the anime BECK.

I've watched it myself, and It's pretty fun except for the anti-orgasmic ending. I heard the manga version continues much more.

wah... beck kicks ass... just recently finished my 26th episode...

i wish there was more... is there????

and i really very badly want to do naughty things with MAHO.

Back