Baybeats Budding Photographers 2010

snooz_z

The search is on for our Budding photographers!

We are looking for SIX budding photographers who wish to hone their crafts further and are interested to go through a mentorship process with Aloysius Lim, a highly sought-after photographer who has photographed bands such as Coldplay, Linkin Park, The Police, Black Sabbath etc.

If you’re between 15 – 30 years old and a fan of music, dance and photography, here’s your chance.

Budding photographers will:

- Be given special passes to snap exclusive shots of y Fest and Baybeats 2010.
- Have your photos showcased on our y Fest and Baybeats 2010 website and during Baybeats 2011.

Mentorship process:

5 Aug 2010 – Bitesize Gig Photography 101 talk conducted by Aloysius Lim from 7pm to 9pm

13 – 15 Aug 2010 – Photography shoot for Y Fest

19 Aug 2010 – Post Y Fest photography critique from 5pm to 7pm

20 - 22 Aug 2010 - Photography shoot for Baybeats

26 Aug 2010 – Post Baybeats photography critique from 7pm to 9pm

What you have to do:

1. Compress and zip your images (please submit no more than FIVE of your best photos).
Sample photos should include at least two shots of artists in playing “live” or crowd shots taken at any music or youth related event. All pictures are to come with a caption.

2. State your name, contact number, age, I/C number and the school you’re studying at, in your email or post entry.

3. Email your zipped file to baybeats@esplanade.com if your file size is not more than 3MB

Hear from you soon!

But what if we don't have that sample photos but still wanna take part in this budding photography?? I love photography but I've never tried taking pictures in gigs such at this. So can i still take part or must i still need to have the requirements needed??

Back