Bassist/AG/Vocalist looking for Christian/indie pop-folk-rock band

Jchjosschee

Hello there! I'm a 21 year old female bassist/acoustic guitarist/vocalist, still pretty much a beginner. I play and sing in church, but it's mostly basic or beginner stuff, and looking to grow long term with a great band.

My music interests involve the typical Christian music (although I absolutely love older Hillsong stuff compared to their newer works), other stuff like The Paper Kites, Of Monsters and Men and Paramore.

Reply here if you're willing to have me in your band :)

Hi there, im Yu Pei, currently our band is looking for guitarist/bassist.

Even though what we do is different from what you had mention, please do take a look at our insta or youtube to see if what we are doing is also comfortable with you.

Currently we only have:
1 x vocalist
1 x drummer
1 x Keyboardist (available feb 2020 onwards)
1 x Rhythm guitarist

Here is our instagram link:
www.instagram.com/thebuskerteerssg

And our youtube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsHGTaad8o3Wozclj4dCLMw

And would help if you appreciate the mando genre as we are doing more of it compared to english pop.

Contact me at 97523506.

Hi We are a new duo that is trying to form a band with like-minded people, looking for a female vocals to join us. We are in the midst of applying for busking. We have avenues for open mics and will have regular jams when we are formed-up. So drop me a text at 81808272 if ya keen to try out with us :)

We are also a christian band as well. As my guitarist and myself (drummer) are christian and totally open to play christian music as well as other pop/pop rock genres. so hope to hear from you

Back