Appeal for help - Male shop lifter @ Peninsula Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvyn

hi guys, helping another forumer post this in SOFT. Reference thread is here http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2588841

Item stolen was a WHITE SWING PRISM GUITAR (~$1000). Do contact the thread starter from the reference thread if any of you guys have details, or know who this person it.

Helping the shop owner with this.

This guy shop lifted a SWING PRISM Guitar from our Peninsula branch on 26-Nov-09.

untitled-1.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

Kindly help us to identify him. Thanks in advance!

Staff was talking to contractor on some renovation related stuff..

Guitar stolen is SWING PRISM White Colour Worth $1K.

Thanks all for lookout.

i'm afraid i can't help you identify this guy.

but i really want to express my disgust at this person.

1) i'm very sure he's not doing it because of poverty. he's doing it because of utter greed. (i.e he's not doing it because he's forced to, his family got nothing to eat or anything like that.) why do i say that? It's because he stole a guitar. It might be worth 1000 bucks in the shop but if he really does go the shoplifter's route and try to sell it, he won't get much cash for that thing. if he had a family to feed and started stealing because he was desperate, he would have stolen from a supermarket instead.

2)he stole from a small business. I used to shoplift too. But it all ended when i eventually got arrested in january this year. I stole from many shops, but i NEVER STOLE FROM A SMALL BUSINESS. I knew that stealing from a convenience store owned by some uncle or a clothes shop owned by one or two women would cause the business some serious damage. I made sure i only took from large franchises as i knew that they could afford the losses as a result of my shoplifting. I know this is controversial. And many of you hardcore moral people will say "OMGZXZXZ NOOOOOO STEALING IS BAD YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT AT ALL OMGZXZX" but that's just the way i was thinking and still am. If i ever go back into stealing again, i will adopt the same mentality: NEVER do damage to the poor bosses trying to keep their businesses alive.

i hope this person gets caught. and i hope he gets the punishment he deserves for stealing from "someone", and not "something".

edit: i'm going to make a sweeping/stereotypical statement now. those bastards over at hardware.zone actually say things like "wah smooth criminal". they're just like i expected. a bunch of skinny nerds making unhelpful and unthinking comments behind their computer screens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back