Any idea where to find young bassists?

Hi, I'm having difficulties finding young bassist around 13~16 or so and have tried a few attempts on this site with no avail.

I would gladly appreciate if you know of someone who's wanting to join a band as a bassist who already know how to play the bass quite well or locations where I could find bassists. Your help will be greatly appreciated for my band depends on it. =(

doesnt this post reek of paedophelia? all you young boys better watch out!.....

wow it seems like 17 is the average age eh? I'm 24, and didnt think i'd feel old haha

but yeah 16 was about when i started on the bass.
but it seems like the older i get the less time i have to practise:(.... be warned!

-

Hi, I'm having difficulties finding young bassist around 13~16 or so and have tried a few attempts on this site with no avail.

I would gladly appreciate if you know of someone who's wanting to join a band as a bassist who already know how to play the bass quite well or locations where I could find bassists. Your help will be greatly appreciated for my band depends on it. =(

I'm 13.. = ) Self taught. = )

wow it seems like 17 is the average age eh? I'm 24, and didnt think i'd feel old haha

but yeah 16 was about when i started on the bass.
but it seems like the older i get the less time i have to practise:(.... be warned!

This is what I fear in the future :(
Balancing life is most times easier said than done.
Especially if you're still not satisfied with your bass playing!

This is what I fear in the future :(
Balancing life is most times easier said than done.
Especially if you're still not satisfied with your bass playing!

haha.. yeah.
well... there are always time for the bass after work/school and on weekends. Just have to sacrifice other less important things in life :)

Back