Any idea where to find young bassists?

JaskitaSmason

Hi, I'm having difficulties finding young bassist around 13~16 or so and have tried a few attempts on this site with no avail.

I would gladly appreciate if you know of someone who's wanting to join a band as a bassist who already know how to play the bass quite well or locations where I could find bassists. Your help will be greatly appreciated for my band depends on it. =(

Here's a good place ( Soft's musicians wanted ). I myself am a young bassist of 17 years only. I know a few other guys here are on too, but not entirely sure of who are they. Good luck in your search.

i'm young...

14 turning 15...

completely useless...

but already have a band..

too little bassist in the world to go around with the guitarists to form band...

lol 17 too.. and i gotta agree with basswong.. very low supply of bassist compared to guitarist..

so means i'm old is it...

i dont mind looking for young bassists myself... females only pls :twisted:

i'm young...

14 turning 15...

completely useless...

but already have a band..

too little bassist in the world to go around with the guitarists to form band...

come on !! don't be disheartened. you're not useless, you're young and a great player !!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Bassist doesn't mean must have unique skills, as long they can play the cover's bass parts is gd enuf..

Last edited:
Back