ANime: Beck

Jayshen

Hey to all u Anime + music lovers... Beck is the anime for u all... Its really rocks... although i am like up to 2 episode.. but 2 episode is enough man...

Yap, BECK is great. I watched till episode 18 oledi. It is about a young boy picking up guitar, formin a band and trying to make a mark out of this cruel society. Some of the guitars features are quite vintage, eg. Telecaster, White Falcon, Lucille, bla bla bla...and also there is this Malmsteen lookalike fellow in the show which sells guitar one....haha.

hey wad channel , wad day and wad time does it air on TV? sounds kinda interesting thou although i'm not a jap anime fan....

i like the bassist and his sting ray.... woah.... spent some time this morning tryin to figure out his bass riff that he played....

ha ha ha ... didnt think there's an anime thread here in soft as well ...

anyway Beck is one of the few band/music anime ever come out ... the animation are great ... they really animate the scaling and fingering pretty well ... you might want to check out kaikan phrase as well (this one about j-rock visual Band dl at www.animes.tk )

now dl the 18 episode from

http://a.scarywater.net/ae

hey not bad not bad... in fact very very close to the real thing... now the prob is where to get the orignal track... i search high and low liao...

Jayshen said:
hey not bad not bad... in fact very very close to the real thing... now the prob is where to get the orignal track... i search high and low liao...

I have. If u wan just tell mi.

dont post in the forum lah. else we look like we are advocating piracy.

yes boss.... :wink:

but got some songs is not avalible by buying mah... so bo bian have to d/l.

but i think buying better then d/l ing... true tt d/l ing cheaper but the CD u buy is not just a CD... it is an album... a work of art.... got people sweat and blood inside... like for me... i will still buy the BECK DVD if it comes out....

By the way anyone see the beck DVD please tell me... dun selfish hor...

anyway i got the original track by beat crusaders liao.... surprised that one of my jap siao friends have it... found it at his house when i go visitation...

Dont think u can get original BECK DVD in Singapore with the current market as no one willin to take the risk of importin something thats not high on demand. Unless u are a diehard fan, who is willin to fork out 14700yen(~SIN$220) for 6 episode of the show?

If you don't mind waiting, I bet you can find HK imports of the show soon. Non the less, don't expect perfect english subtitles. Decent chinese subtitles though. The show is 26 episodes in all. So probably come up to about 4 Dvds or so.

Does luciile actually exist?
haha.. feel like bring in my guitar to ATP range put on figure 11.... hahha....

Jayshen said:
Does luciile actually exist?
haha.. feel like bring in my guitar to ATP range put on figure 11.... hahha....

Ta, the lucille do exist but its totally different from that in the anime. It is a guitar owned by BB King. :wink:

Hmm i go dig holes in my new fender liao. Then play blues on stage. Just watched 19.

Cool man. Eh but whats so good abt the boy's singing? Its like, my hair stood lah, so dramatic, when he sing everyone sway zzzz.

He's english also, half pail water one hahahahaha.

" full moon sways.... "
Ever since i watched beck... been humming and singing this song around..hahah

.. actually he sings not bad leh.... i jus dun like certain part of "face"...
But i love when chiba raps... haha... the sound in the anime cannot make it yet... but i sometimes imgaine if it was really life... Beck would relly rock man... hahha.... "oh typhoon.... 24/7"

Hahahaha i wish i can be koyuki in real life, if theres really beck.

Cause he got 2 gorgeous girls beside him. maho and that from little know till big that one. Wah liew man lol. I watched the 19 one and Maho is inside this magazine posing with swimsuit. lol

Oh well. its still an anime =( lol

Back