7 strings

prototype

whats are the different 7 string that can be found here in singapore shops?..
give a list!,.. specs.. price.. reviews if ever you have tried.. and where it is found,..
you can even sort by brand, price or rating..

hope this could help other softies...

go fill em up..

An attack of 'I'm too bloody lazy to do my own footwork so I will demand that others do it for me' syndrome.

for one, i know that all schecter 7s are 26.5" scale. and that ibanez 7s that are affordable are only available in black, with more higher end ones turning black too like the rg1527. not that i have something against black guitars but.. ..ok i do

i came across this a while ago: http://www.strictly7.com/index.html

i think they range around usd 1k to 2k, which is quite reasonable!

I get most of my 7 string guitar reference from sevenstring.org . plenty of 7 string / ERG enthusiasts there.

Rondo Music is a great place for getting Agile 7 string guitars. best bang for buck 7 string guitars made IMO.
http://www.rondomusic.com/7string.html

Singapore not too many places carry 7 string guitars. a few good ones do pop by the classified ads though.

for Ibanez & Jackson needless to say, head to Swee Lee. Schecter G77/Davis. EBMM Sinemax. The price range is huge so it's best that you state a budget.

BGW can bring in almost every 7 string I've queried about. haha. from EBMM to Schecter to Ibanez. but those are the more mainstream brands of 7 strings though.

Agile guitars are great but you MUST get them set up the moment they reach your hands. The factory setup is really terrible but I must say, great selection of woods and parts.

once a good setup is done, they will be great work horses.

I think Davis brings in a couple of schecter 7s and even 8s (Damien series?). If I'm not wrong g77 has some too.
I use a Jeff Loomis sig, got it off a softie. For it's price first hand I think it's rather awesome.
Ash bodied, EMGs 707, OFR, maple fretboard, and kick ass satin crimson red finish on the body and neck. The neck is really nice and smooth, don't expect ibanez's profile as it's rather chunky IMO.

Tone wise I kinda feel it's abit more bias to presence as compared to my brother's hellraiser 7. Both are pretty solid guitars, also the loomis feels much heavier than most of the others guitars ive tried.

ei the Douglas Scope-725 7 from rondomusic is quite nice for a mod guitar project.. new paint hardware and pups.. and its fun diy'ing..

Back