22frets guitar and 24frets guitar

Which do you prefer? 21frets, 22frets or 24frets Guitar

• 21Frets Guitar

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 22frets Guitar

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • 24frets Guitar

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I can get used to all 21frets, 22frets and 24frets Guitars.

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters

franktom

21frets guitar, 22frets guitar and 24frets guitar

Hi guys! I'm just curious to find out, majority of the people here in Singapore prefer 21frets, 22frets or 24frets guitars or can get used to all 21frets, 22frets and 24frets guitar. This also help to find out the demand of 21frets, 22frets & 24frets guitar sold here in Singapore. Any input? =)

Feel free to vote the poll above! Thx

Last edited:
Hey! How bout 21 fret strat users like me? You totally forgot about us! Haha. Ah well, I dont mind any number of frets, though a 24 fretter would be nice. :mrgreen:

I prefer 24 frets (although I don't really use the last 2 frets) coz it is easier to access the 22nd fret rather than a 22 frets guitar to reach the 22nd fret.

But I do play 22 frets too, Les Pauls!....

Hey! How bout 21 fret strat users like me? You totally forgot about us! Haha. Ah well, I dont mind any number of frets, though a 24 fretter would be nice. :mrgreen:

oh yeah! Sorry, I miss out 21fret strats. ok I will do some edit on my thread. Thanks for reminding!!! =)

22 is fine. so is 21.. =)

but 24 gives u the added 2 frets plus u can bend to 26 or 27...

hehe... it depends on the player and his wants basically... no hard and fast rule about it =)

On 22 frets versus 24, I'm okay with either but it's always better to have the extra frets and not need them, then to need those extra frets and not have them.

But I voted the last point. If I run out of frets on my 22-fret, I always succeed in finding ways around it.

should incude the special ones, 23 frets (us masters) 29 frets ( samick , washburn, etc )
36 frets ( washburn, anymore???)

should incude the special ones, 23 frets (us masters) 29 frets ( samick , washburn, etc )
36 frets ( washburn, anymore???)

hi! Great suggestion. But they rare, Yeah user with those number of frets guitar may give your input here. Maybe you can write something about 29frets. =)

24's enough for me...just right. not too much, not too little. but then again i bought a 21-fretter albeit my 24-fret fetish cos the sound of it was too sweet to ignore at that price :D but in all reality, i rarely go beyond the 20th fret in my usual stuff cos i'm a rhythm man hehe. even my improvisations dont take me beyond fret 17 -.-

Back