Your ultimate dream festival...

kerplunk182

Post which bands you want playing on the same stage. Form your ultimate gig lineup!

I'll get the ball rolling...
Underoath, A Skylit Drive, ISMFOF, Atreyu, AILD, Bless the fall, Emery, Enter Shikari, The Fall Of Troy, Eyes Set To Kill, VersaEmerge, Flyleaf, Hawthorne Heights, Saosin, Senses Fail, Skillet, Funeral For A Friend, Taking Back Sunday, Circa Survive, Thrice, We Are The Ocean.

All Time Low, We The Kings, Forever The Sickest Kids, Anberlin, Amber Pacific, Between The Trees, A Change Of Pace, Cute Is What We Aim For, Cobra Starship, Death Cab For Cutie, Hellogoodbye, Nevershoutnever!, Hey Monday, Paramore, Mayday Parade, My American Heart, Relient K, Sugar Cult, Meg and Dia.

Foals, The Cinematics, We Are Scientists, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Bloc Party, Daft Punk, Lady GaGa, The Pigeon Detectives, The Ting Tings, The Rise Of Science, Mute Math.

I think that's about it for now. Hehehe. Included some bands i found on Myspace, but i can't remember all their names.

Last edited:
i want all in one stage

iron maiden, helloween, dimmu borgir, lamb of god, metallica, judas priest, black sabbath, led zeppelin, rush, deep purple, anthrax

Paramore , Daft Punk , Green Day , The Killers , The Cure , Amber Pacific , Summers over , Avenged Sevenfold , Oligarchy , NeverShoutNever , Lady GAGA , FLOrida , Micheal jackson , and everything nice!

Oasis and Arctic Monkeys and Green Day and Lifehouse and Sum 41 and Alterbridge and Social Distortion and Story Of The Year and Slipknot (performing only pyschosocial.) :D

EMPEROR, Archgoat, Melechesh, Aura Noir, Behemoth, Dissection, Mayhem, Darkestrah, Equilibirum, Dimmu Borgir, Dark Funeral, Limbonic Art, Svartthron, Diabolical Breed, Watain. Marduk, Kaamos, Batlord, Burzum, Destroyer 666, 1349, ChthoniC.

All of them!

x japan, children of bodom, sonarta arctica to start with,
followed by the all time legends like rush, ACDC led zeppelin, and iron maiden,
nightwish and maybe larc en ciel.
to end with, loudness and maybe just paul gilbert. mr big would be good too haha
hmmm, i remember hellogoodbye, pretty interesting music. haha.

x japan, children of bodom, sonarta arctica to start with,
followed by the all time legends like rush, ACDC led zeppelin, and iron maiden,
nightwish and maybe larc en ciel.
to end with, loudness and maybe just paul gilbert. mr big would be good too haha
hmmm, i remember hellogoodbye, pretty interesting music. haha.

yes! hellogoodbye awesome:mrgreen:

The Verve, Radiohead, Morriessy, Marion, Drugstore, Mazzystar, Aimee mann Portishead, Massive Attack, Unkle & etc....

Back