you think your pedaltrain is heavy??

dudelove

check this out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tour-Pro-Pedal-Board-FULLY-LOADED-w-Flight-Case_W0QQitemZ320353319955QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item320353319955&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1309|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50
d013_12.JPG

US$12,500??!?!

then i found this:
DSCF5429.JPG

seriously??

that thing underneath all the pedals is actually a board. it means they actually bring ALL OF THEM PEDALS AROUND. less is more, but more is always more. yes.. but WTF??!?! :mrgreen:

wow.. and i thought my pt jr was heavy enough..

how does one actually step on the top pedals without falling over lol.

He either plays while sitting down or that stretching position you learnt in PE when you have to stretch the back of your thighs.

and in one step, u can activate a whole lot of pedals. no looper needed! got money, buy many pedals arrange them in clusters for different needs. solo need to activate chorus, delay, flanger, phaser, eq, boost, wah?? a step with the ronald McD shoe is enuf. hah

Hmm. But if you use big shoes then how to control? You'll probably end up turning on like 5 pedals with one stomp.

EDIT: You wouldn't be able control which pedals you turn on at the same time, you'll just turn on a coupla random pedals that happen to be where you stomp.

Last edited:
Haha, i can imagine what would happen if you used spiked shoes:

*stomp*

"Ohcrap, my pedals are stuck to my shoes! Help!"

Back