Yngwie goes plinkity plink...

its starting to get annoying already...hes been doing the same thing for 20+ years now.

i mean....cmon already cook up something new or just continuee driving your ferraris and enjoy life.

its scary how all he does is shred lol

nevertheless im still a huge yngwie fan and hes a great technical player...not too sure if he puts emotions when playing

cheers

You see the same thing happening here - people who play the same thing time & again, no effort done to re-invent something, or even try.

Yet, its still celebrated and earns "respect"...

I'm not a yngwie fan but I respect his shredding prowress... and the respect stops when the music starts.

His management had been removing tons of vids on youtube. Account got banned posting short clips of his gig here last year. Damn his bastard management!! boo >(

Last edited:
tsk. non believers... haha

aiyah.. dun like him dun listen to him lo... must moan about it online meh?

personally ive stopped listening to his stuff also... people's tastes change la...
but once in awhile i do blast some yngwie in my room cus he is still one of my neoclassical metal heros!

yngwie on the letric is weeedididlititititlitily and he is GOD.

yngwie on nyron is plinkity plink plink and he sounds awful.

it seems like he is using the same old riffs over and over again.. like he is not satisfied with the licks he plays, like he feels tht he can make it cleaner! but tht is jus one perception of how i look at it.! muahhaa! but nonetheless, he is one of the legend that made neoclassical much more popular than it was back then. hehe..

"Buy my cook book! This cook book tells you which foods are GOOD to eat, and which food are GREAT to eat..." -Yngwie

"I am your new God. I actually taught God how to play the guitar... ...yeah!" -Yngwie

Now, what happened to those great videos? His bastard management took 'em down...

Last edited:
one thing i really dont like about yngwie is his over-the-top self-indulgence. just listen to the solos in his songs with vocals. they're so... over-improvised..

lakshman...i tink u obviously havent heard of Frank Gambale?:rolleyes:

seriously..juz how "much" have u heard?

one of the comments on the video.

'Stop the hate! Yngwie shows up DiMeola ! (Just kidding, Al DiMeola is acoustic God) Still, Yngwie is known around the world (especially Japan),unlike the haters complaining on this page, NOBODY has heard of you bums....Play a few sold out stadium tours and sell a few million records, then you losers can put down this legend all you want :) '

exactly.

Back