Yamaha YUS5 Upright Piano (Superb Condition/3 years warranty) with Cover

dsamuel

Selling my Yamaha YUS 5 Upright Piano at the price of $9000.
It is currently in excellent condition as it was hardly used.
Bought in 2011, warranty is until 2017.
Reason I am selling this is due to re-location.

Those who are interested may come to have a look or give the piano a test play may contact me directly at 97397964.
Provide me your email address for pictures as well.

Yamaha U-Series upright pianos have long been a leading choice for educational institutions, professional musicians and discriminating home pianists.
The YUS5 incorporates Yamaha's Ivorite®-keys that offer a very special and unique touch, comparable with grand pianos.
This meticulously crafted from the finest materials, the YUS5 offers a refined look in an elegant upright design that delivers expressive control, superb sound and natural touch through Yamaha's own Ivorite keyboard.
- The hammers use the same felt as high-end SU7
- The strings are also of the same quality as the SU7
- The soft pedal, Sostenuto pedal and damper pedal (The sostenuto pedal is only available for YUS5)
Fully made and assemble in Japan with certified
Specs:
88 keys, 3 pedals (center pedal: Sostenuto)
Height: 131cm (51 1/2")
Width: 152cm (59 3/4")
Depth: 65cm (25 1/2")
Weight: 253kg (557 lbs)
Available finishes: Ebony polished

Self-delivery. Deal at $9000 (Comes with stool and also a free beautiful Renaissance piano cover) Payment upfront cash only.

Selling my Yamaha YUS 5 Upright Piano at the price of $9000.
It is currently in excellent condition as it was hardly used.
Bought in 2011, warranty is until 2017.
Reason I am selling this is due to re-location.

Those who are interested may come to have a look or give the piano a test play may contact me directly at 97397964.
Provide me your email address for pictures as well.

Yamaha U-Series upright pianos have long been a leading choice for educational institutions, professional musicians and discriminating home pianists.
The YUS5 incorporates Yamaha's Ivorite®-keys that offer a very special and unique touch, comparable with grand pianos.
This meticulously crafted from the finest materials, the YUS5 offers a refined look in an elegant upright design that delivers expressive control, superb sound and natural touch through Yamaha's own Ivorite keyboard.
- The hammers use the same felt as high-end SU7
- The strings are also of the same quality as the SU7
- The soft pedal, Sostenuto pedal and damper pedal (The sostenuto pedal is only available for YUS5)
Fully made and assemble in Japan with certified
Specs:
88 keys, 3 pedals (center pedal: Sostenuto)
Height: 131cm (51 1/2")
Width: 152cm (59 3/4")
Depth: 65cm (25 1/2")
Weight: 253kg (557 lbs)
Available finishes: Ebony polished

Self-delivery. Deal at $9000 (Comes with stool and also a free beautiful Renaissance piano cover) Payment upfront cash only.

still available?

Latest posts

Back