Yamaha RGX A2 electric guitar for sale at $500

Rassa

For sale is a Yamaha A2 guitar. In very good condition. This A2 guitar produce great sound, light weight, and sufficient strength to withstand the huge forces generated by strings under tension. Uses A.I.R. (Alternative Internal Resonance) technology. Although it uses a solid body design, the incredible resonance created by the unique construction method produces a big, open sound that resonates throughout the guitar's entire body. weight for the RGXA2 was at around 2.5kg, a perfect balance, around 30% lighter than a regular solid body guitar but with all the feel and sound that players were looking for. This is lightweight design taken to the extreme.
The single volume control and a 3 position rotary pickup selector are joined by LEDs surrounding the volume control, providing bright visual indication of the pickup in use.

Fingerboard width is of medium thickness. This design makes chords easier to hold and offers greater stability for the left hand. Greater neck mass also contributes to a richer sound.

Headstock features twotone 3-D sculpting, cylindrical aluminum machine heads and perfect weight balance, all wrapped up in sleek, fresh lines.

* Type: RGX Series
* Neck: Maple
* Bridge: A.I.R. Mounting System
* Radius: 13 3/4" (350mm)
* Fingerboard: Rosewood
* Body: A.I.R Body
* Pickups: Alnico V Humbucker x2
* String Scale: 647.7mm (25 1/2")
* Controls: Master Volume
* Frets: 22
* Pickup Switch: 3-Position rotary with pickup indicator
* Tuners: Diecast with Cylindrical knob
* Construction: Bolt-on
* Width: 108 cm
* Depth: 45.5 cm
* Height: 10.5 cm
* Size: 108 x 45.5 x 10.5 cm
All electronics work fine and come with a soft padded case.

Email me at rassalim@yahoo .com
As I seldom check my pm.

Back