Yamaha DTXtreme IIs Digital Drum Set (discontinued & rare) in mint condition FOR SALE

riffster

Yamaha DTXtreme IIs Digital Drum Set (discontinued & rare) in mint condition FOR SALE

Yamaha DTXtreme IIs (discontinued & rare) in mint condition. Hardly used since move house. Currently boxed up nicely in storage. Bought for over $5000. Now asking price of only SGD $2000.

This is the predecessor to the current top of the line, flagship Yamaha DTX range, the DTXtreme III. The brand new production model currently retails at over USD$5000. So at SGD $2000, this slightly older but just as capable DTXtreme IIs is a STEAL considering the quality and the price of the set.

(And no, this isn't your lame, entry level DTXplorer set. This is the DTXtreme range. Top of the line. Think of it as the Ferrari F430. Nope not the new 458 Italia. You're getting a F430 at the price of a F360. Too bad if you can't catch the SuperCar : Price analogy. Car lovers would ;)

It's in mint condition, hardly used and currently boxed up nicely in storage since I've moved house. It's in a darn good working condition of course (like duh!).

Here's a picture of it:

RxMwS1Ul.jpg

This deal also includes a Yamaha pro dual pedal set and a mounted dual monitor speaker set (not shown in picture, but it's included here for you, all bundled in!). So you can immediately play it live or jam out loud with your band mates. If you're jamming at night and don't wish to wake your neighbor's baby, cats or dogs up, then just plug in a headphone and you're set to go... silent as the wind. (headphones not included, I'm sure you have yours already ;) I'll throw in the drum sticks as well.

Basically it includes EVERYTHING to get started. Just plug and play baby!

Plus I'm based in Singapore, so that means you can get your hands on this TODAY. Self collect and assembly. If you'd like someone to deliver and fix it, I can arrange for that, you just cover the nominal cost.

Interested? Please give me a call @ 93700545 and ask for Shariff or email shariff007@gmail.com

PS: You know you want it... Grab it while you can...
PPS: Grab this awesome deal before it's gone!
PPPS: and yea, in case you're wondering, there's just 1 set being sold here. Call me now: 93700545

Back