email inside got say
DTXpress 3 SP drop to $600
Stage custom: $800
Rydeen: $500
Zildjian cymbals from 150 onwards..
blah blah, sounds good,
anyone can comfirm?

10am-5pm.

thank goodness, my paper's from 9-11am hell yeah.

but mostly hardware and skins.

here's the link to the pdf file listing all the items on sale.

Yamaha

time to stock up on skins!

Last edited:
I'm eyeing an acoustic guitar, plus get new heads for the kit in church, but not sure if I can skip class yet.

Another thing, dealers/distributors/staff kinda have first go at the sale items a day or two before, so don't be too disappointed if some things on the list aren't there when you finally get in after queueing up.

Last edited:
Is there any way to check the number of pieces available in their inventory for the items? I reckon I could afford to go later if the stuff I want still have plenty of stock.

Or is it usually the case that there're only one or two pieces left for each item?

yeap guys.. careful on getting coated heads.. my 12" g2 coated got sticky but the coat didn't flake off thank God.

the one i went at yamaha a year or two before is really like a warehouse sale.. everything scattered - especially heads so u need to dig up the stuff out and they pile in some heads behind too so it's best u better dig up some heads yeah....

hoping to find some EC2's and the EQ bass drum heads.. :D

how long roughly was the queue when you guys went down the last time?

and what modes of payment do they accept? cash, visa, nets?

Last edited:
how long roughly was the queue when you guys went down the last time?

and what modes of payment do they accept? cash, visa, nets?

I don't know, I went about half an hour before the stated time, and was about the 4th guy in the queue. They gave out the list (like what you see in the pdf) of items on clearance, and told you to decide what you wanted. Because the room with the items was pretty small, they discouraged browsing and limited your time in there to 15-20 mins, if I recall correctly, after which you would have to go back and rejoin the queue.

But some of us who saw stuff we wanted, just kept browsing/checking out stuff and weren't chased out. Probably also the crowd wasn't too heavy. If more people turn up, they might be stricter with it. If that happens, at least they've helped by releasing the stock list early.

We had to leave our bag outside the door with nobody really watching it, so try not to bring a bag, or have your valuables with ya.

Cash, nets I believe.

But just in case, you can always call them to check.

Yamaha Clementi
451 Clementi Avenue 3 #03-309
Singapore 120451
Tel: (65) 6777 5919, Fax: (65) 6872 2374

Because the room with the items was pretty small, they discouraged browsing and limited your time in there to 15-20 mins, if I recall correctly, after which you would have to go back and rejoin the queue. But some of us who saw stuff we wanted, just kept browsing/checking out stuff and weren't chased out. Probably also the crowd wasn't too heavy. If more people turn up, they might be stricter with it. If that happens, at least they've helped by releasing the stock list early.

15-20mins? wth? so if i say i find one of the many pieces of drumheads i'm planning to buy, they'd still allow me to stay in after the stipulated 15-20mins, if there's a poor turnout?

We had to leave our bag outside the door with nobody really watching it, so try not to bring a bag, or have your valuables with ya.

wah. thank goodness i've got a paper on that day. not bringing a bag, just say 2 pens a pencil ruler and an eraser.

Cash, nets I believe.

thanks, checked out it already. cash and nets.

thanks for all the really useful info, weckl-x!

lepak: i believe there's both the fusion and the standard.

SCAWS2F5 FYN - the standard one
SCAN2F5 HA - tried googling this but nothing came up, so i'm guessing it's the fusion one.

another pretty good deal is the DTXpress III SP, i'd get it if the yamaha module was more versatile.

** anyone from yamaha here? i wanna buy something but I got to deliver wedding cakes for my sister this few days. :mrgreen:

when i went last time it was pretty much free and easy...... no queues hassle and the staff there pretty much let u do whatever u want.

idk bout this time tho..

SCAWS2F5 FYN - the standard one
SCAN2F5 HA - tried googling this but nothing came up, so i'm guessing it's the fusion one.

SCAWS2F5-(S)tage (C)ustom (A)dvantage (W)ood Snare (S)tandard (2)22" Bass Drum Standing (F)loor Tom (5) pc

Most likely a 12,13,16

SCAN2F5-(S)tage (C)ustom (A)dvantage (N)oveau (2) 22" Bass Drum Standing (F)loor Tom (5) pc

Most likely a 12,13,16

hope that helps....

Back