SOLD WTT/WTS Custom Flame Maple Strat - trades or cash welcome <pics inside!>

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonbruce

Up for sale today, is this Custom flame maple-bodied Strat.

Fitted with Overwound Nico 59 pickups for that little bit of extra zing in your sound. Also routed with a 8-way switching system so you get all the flexibility you need, and a quality Wilkinson bridge. The flame on the front is beautiful - MUCH deeper than what my crappy phone cam skills can capture. Even on the back and sides, the grain is stunning. Comes with gigbag.

Wanted to use this as a gigging instrument but found it a little bit on the heavy side (I like lighter guitars, personally). Haven't quite had the time to set this one up the way I like, so it will be someone else's prize for the taking.

I need to clear space in my room so I'm not looking to make a fortune of this. Just offer me what you think is appropriate, by sending a text or whatsapp to 9-6-six-9-2-0-5-seven. No PMs or calls please.

Trades are perfectly welcome, but since I'm clearing space, I generally won't consider guitars unless it's a really interesting one. Pedals, amps (heads only) or even recording gear are fine.

Lastly, I'm perfectly happy to accept all sincere and reasonable offers but nothing too insulting please. ;-)

Cheers, all!

3a17615f138b80562283ac76e3ed746e.jpg

fdbc13e9e2a3af676eb5d9db6c371f14.jpg

bb9374534c1a64a5392108d6765e0da3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back