SOLD WTT - 2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio + Glycine Airman Watch for Fender Strat

Status
Not open for further replies.

d12go4

Hi

Just testing the water, to see if there's anyone who might be interested to trade their Fender Strat for :

1) a 2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio.
I am the original owner. Never gigged. Always just played in my home for fun. In mint condition.
Comes with an SKB Hard case and all everything the guitar came with.

PLUS

2) a brand-new Glycine 46mm Airman GMT. This is an automatic watch which shows 3 timezones.
Comes with full box set. Purchased in April 2020, never worn. All protective stickers still intact.

I am putting the trade value on these 3 items conservatively at SGD $1.850.00.

I am looking to do an equal trade for a Fender (no cash), or I can do a reasonable top-up, depending on the value of your Strat.

I can't seem to be able to upload pics, so PM me and I'll send them across.

Do let me know if you might be interested to take a no-obligation look :)

Thanks for looking.

Hi sir I have a fender strat Mexican I just bought is 3 month ago 1st week of August. Price 1049. If u weeling to trade I dont mind to not get the watch just the guitar. If u okay with it. Thanks. U can WhatsApp 96305681

- - - Updated - - -

willing to trade. Sorry for my spelling

Hi sir I have a fender strat Mexican I just bought is 3 month ago 1st week of August. Price 1049. If u weeling to trade I dont mind to not get the watch just the guitar. If u okay with it. Thanks. U can WhatsApp 96305681

- - - Updated - - -

willing to trade. Sorry for my spelling

Thank you for the offer, but I'm looking to get a MIA Strat. Sorry I should have set that in my post.

Thanks again for the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back