SOLD WTS Yamaha DTX 750 with MSR 100 speakers and accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitriyandi

Hi all,

On behalf of my expatriate client, I would like to help her sell her underused Yamaha DTX 750 electronic drumset. She bought it for her boy around 2 years back but she is selling it as the whole family is moving to New Zealand end of the year.

The electronic drums comes with a Yamaha MSR 100 speakers and subwoofer, a solid DS950 Drum Throne, a foldable music stand and and a Yamaha foot pedal which I can't remember the model. It's either a direct or chain drive.

You are welcomed to try out the set at her condo in Kovan MRT station at her convenience but she asks me to be the point of contact as she don't speak much English and she's busy looking after a newborn.

She quoted me a high price that she wants to sell but being a former sales assistant at Yamaha Music, I told her at that price, she will not get any offers at all because a brand new bare set cost $2500 during the last Mid-Year Sale.

I am quoting a price of $2500 cash only (negotiable and subject to my client's agreement) and I am not getting any commission out of this sale. I'm just helping cos she was a loyal and pleasant former customer of mine. I am helping her dismantle the thing for a small fee in case of a sale.

Please arrange for your own transport if sale goes through.

Photo is attached for reference.

Feel free to contact me 83210480 and send me your offers.

Ad will be posted on Carousell as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back