Status
Not open for further replies.

djzilch

yamahaaw16g1.gif

15347_12073_1.jpg

f_48386958-b22365b7.jpeg

4f98da0f1ebd867dd35627bede98ba66.JPG

Hi there!
I have for sale, this really cool Yamaha mixer, received this as a gift but I have no idea have to use it, If you are familiar with the Mackie series digital mixers this kinda works like that, equipped with a 20GB of hard drive and a cd slot

the most interesting thing about this mixer is that the fact that you can record, mix, touch up, and then bounce out your project straight on the mixer - WITHOUT A LAPTOP!!

This mixer definitely has a learning curve, as one would have to skim through the manual (available online, i dont have it but i can pass you the pdf file if you cant locate it) to make full use of its extensive features - which includes:

MULTITRACK RECORDING
SAMPLER
Mix & Mastering
Dynamics processing
and finally... burn to cd! all this on the unit itself, without a PC or laptop whatsoever!

Im letting it go for $250 (or nearest reasonable offer - PM or email me!)
According to Sound on sound these babies were sold for 899 pounds when it was first released!!

Keep in mind that these require nothing else to operate (no computer needed) so this is like a standalone DAW hardware to record, mix, master, and bounce to cd

The item is in good condition, with very slight wear but no marks or scratches at all, taken care of and kept away from sunlight, i can email you real photos of the units upon request - no problem, power adapter is also included, I have tested the unit briefly and it is working perfectly

I am selling the item as it is , however you are free to test out the unit however you want, just note that this was a gift and as much as i am familiar with analog mixers, I am not familiar with the operation of this particular mixer itself so I cant exactly guide you through the operations of the unit - which explains the very low price

email me at djzilch@hotmail.com or pm me for those who are interested

Does not come with any box or manuals - i can email you the pdf manual to those who want it (a quick google will actually bring out the manual for free)

Features

Powerful 16-track digital audio workstation with 8 simultaneous record tracks and 144 virtual tracks
Dynamics processing and 4-band parametric EQ on all channels
Two blocks of high-quality multi-effects taken from the popular AW4416 Professional Audio Workstation
13 types of studio-quality mastering effects
Quick Loop Sampler with 4 stereo sample pads for recording drums and sound effects (CD-ROM with over 250MB of samples included!)
Sound Clip function to quickly capture ideas while practicing
Built-in 20GB hard disk
Built-in CD-RW drive lets you burn CDs of your music and back up recording data
Aluminum top panel provides added durability and a professional look

From YAMAHA website:
http://usa.yamaha.com/products/music-production/recorders/aw16g/?mode=model

more info + REVIEW from soundonsound: http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/oct02/articles/yamahaaw16g.asp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back