WTS/WTT: MIJ'87 Gold Fender Stratocaster (MIA Texas Specials pup) and other upgrades

Mabusudam

Hi Softies,
This axe is a 1987 MIJ Fender Strat '57 upgraded to with MIA Texas Specials pups. The body is custom painted with Gold nitro finish by Goose. For a nearly 30-year-old guitar, it is still in superb condition with minimal fret wear. It has almost upgraded with vintage correct Luxe capacitor and a modern 5-way switch. The neck is maple and very comfortable to play.Pots are clean and the neck is straight, so you save a setup cost.

I am letting it go for a reasonable price of $1000 nego as the upgrades easily hit $1.5k. So your gain my loss. i am also an easy seller if you wish to trade but I rather trade up than down. Hence, I am not keen to take in Squires or Mexican fenders unless they are the higher ends such as Roadworn with rosewood neck. I am also looking for semi-hollow bodies or teles if you wish to let go. Nonetheless, I am open to your axes if they do also catch my eyes.

I am reluctant to let this good axe go but I have too many strats so i am looking to thin down the collection. To all buyers who love 80s MIJ strat with a rare finish and american pups, this is a bargain definitely. Oh did I say you get a black SKB hardcase too?

Images will sent via Whatsapp upon request. My hp is 81278897. Hope this axe finds its way to a good owner who appreciates the value of it.

Latest posts

Back