WTS : Very rare collectible SUGI DH496c SSS imported from Japan

larva

One of the highest end MIJ guitars hand made by Sugi that features 3 single coil config. It is almost impossible to find any in Singapore as it is made only for the Japan market. You can tell from its build quality the level of attention paid to it not forgetting it sustains like mad! First hand costs 5.5 -6k in Japan. They use aqua timber, sea recovered wood and only the most exotic wood for their guitars. Certificate shows that the wood for this guitar is old-growth recovered submerged lumber that was 200-500 years old when cut and 75-150 years before being recovered. These submerged lumber give you a deep tone. Kicks major ass even among top end build. The cavity is minimal to retain as much of the wood tone possible. Open it up and see for yourself!

Serial : S60116
Body : Exotic Maple/ Mahogany
Colour : BSBK - (blue see-through black)
PUs : Sugi single coils
Bridge/ tuners : Gotoh
Hardware : Gold

THIS IS A MINT GUITAR. No scratches No dings.
The only minor issue with this guitar is the dull gold hardware which Sugi can replace since they keep data on every single guitar they made. If you love single coil guitars, this is probably one the best you can find. Did i mention this is rare?
You will have trouble finding this guitar outside of Japan. Sugi makes only about 100 guitars every year and he is one of the most renowned master luthier in Japan and maybe USA these days. Most DH496C models are HH config and this particular piece happens to be SSS config. Heard they may go mass market soon and this piece will be considered legendary in years to come!

I have sold and bought this back because i couldn't stop thinking about her. but looking at having 2 sugis in my room seems to be overkill. Hence i'm offloading this baby again. Looking at least $3500. Includes hardcase, 2 certificates, trem and 3 new gold knobs. No trades. Interested parties contact me @98767471. Grab it while i'm still in need of cash! You probably will not come across a deal like this again.

sub_03-3152372071_l.jpg

03-315237207_l.jpg

sub_03-3152372072_l.jpg

Back